Broncos Confirm 2018 Trials

This bugs me. They promote it for fucking ages, then when its game time, they disappear.

I hope they upload a full replay (unlikely) on their website.
They better because this is a joke

the problem would lie with Livestream ... not the Broncos.

they could give the job to another live streaming service, but probably not too many companies that do it

This could be the case but companies need to take some responsibility when their vendors are not providing the service they require.

Plenty of companies can do a live stream, **** my company can do a live stream. It’s not our core business but we have done many without issue. No excuses.

Then your mission for next week ... go and stream the Broncos game so we can actually watch it :P

Dont think its actually livestream. I think the whole broncos site is down

can't watch it through the Titans website either.

maybe it is the location of the games

I love that you are trying so hard to defend them. It’s admirable and I wish I could do the same, but it’s not the location.

This is at Clive Berghofer stadium. It is in the centre of Toowoomba, at the uni. I lived 400 metres from that stadium for 5 years of my life. The internet there is top notch, I wish my current internet was even half as good as it.

Oates scores from the 2nd row

It's a rout now

Broncos have apologized on Twitter and said the game will be uploaded.

Looks like they've thrown in the towel for the live coverage

Wow, the Cows stream is perfect and even has commentary on the stream itself...

Maybe the blackout experienced at the Cowboys v. Tigers game took out the Broncos v. Titans live streaming service. :confusing::pokeytongue:

Some of the pronunciations are hilarious. Issaka, Ofengow, Opaca :D

Calm

Last edited by a moderator:
Who was setting up the tries? Or were they more individual efforts?

Who was setting up the tries? Or were they more individual efforts?

From what I have been listening to, I would say they were by and large not individual tries, rather setup ones, on video replay I could well be wrong.

The commentators mentioned how well nikorima controlled the game on several occasions tonight.....

They obviously aren't visitors to broncohq

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Cavalo
  • Lurker
  • IceWorks
  • Xzei
  • Battler
  • Allo
  • Browny
  • mrtij
  • Scdeac
  • Foordy
  • Waynesaurus
  • Kev_Guz
  • Santa
  • Skyblues87
  • broncos4life
  • Fozz
  • davidp
  • Footy Fanatic
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.