Broncos could struggle to keep Gillett

Gillett was smiling when he said it.

He isn't going anywhere guys.

Gillett has said he wants to stay, the Broncos want him to stay, he'll stay.

So where did this $600k offer from the Warriors come from? Just completely made up?

I'm honestly not that bothered if he chases the money and leaves. Its dragging out a bit now and i think the money from Gillett not staying could be better used in other positions.

I'm honestly not that bothered if he chases the money and leaves. Its dragging out a bit now and i think the money from Gillett not staying could be better used in other positions.

That right edge is pretty crucial.

We've all seen what Hunt is like when Gillett is not there next to him.

That right edge is pretty crucial.

We've all seen what Hunt is like when Gillett is not there next to him.

Fair point.

I know its all ifs and buts, but i personally think Sammys best position is where Gillett is playing ( and where he really gained his reputation ), and if Sam keeps up his recent form we wont Gillett too much.

Short term, we still have Glenn and Thiaday as our backrowers, with the likes of Oates, Pangai jnr and S'ua long term options.

Dont blame any player at all though tbh for going for as much money as they can. I'm pretty most people would want to look after themselves financially.

Gillett is critical for our defence. We can't lose him.

Pfffff , as if Bennett would have ever let him walk. He is a Bennett style player

Gillett and Pearson will become firm friends ...and promise never to do the
Haka!

The Courier Mail are running with the story that Gillett c ould move to the Warriors :laugh:

Well usually you believe what comes out of the horses mouth so to speak

They are still running with the story despite the fact another Courier Mail journalist and the Warriors confirmed it wasn't true.

I'm assuming that's what Foordy is talking about.

I pointed that out in the comments, told them they suck at doing research because it's unbelievable just how many things they can get wrong.. They deleted it.

Active Now

• Organix
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.