Broncos Insider

• Thread starter Painin the Haas
  • Start date
Painin the Haas

Painin the Haas

NRL Player
Nov 10, 2013
watching Broncos insider loving what JD has said about defence, that we are good but now he wants them want to be more aggressive and named in particular lodge as well as the extra minutes of ofa and pangai

Some good honest appraisals there about how our kicking game hasn’t been up to scratch but they’ve improved in the pre season. Also jd mentioning Shibasaki might see some first grade this year.

This is the kind of self-fellating the club indulges in that bugs me. Don’t get me wrong it’s a good proactive-thing that gives (tailored) access for the fans, but how bout we start winning some games convincingly and looking like we know what we’re doing on the field before making a tv show.

This is the kind of self-fellating the club indulges in that bugs me. Don’t get me wrong it’s a good proactive-thing that gives (tailored) access for the fans, but how bout we start winning some games convincingly and looking like we know what we’re doing on the field before making a tv show.
kinda agree but it's for kids imo

watching Broncos insider loving what JD has said about defence, that we are good but now he wants them want to be more aggressive and named in particular lodge as well as the extra minutes of ofa and pangai

Lucky we are talking about defence again.

That is SO much better than actually demonstrating it...

I'm glad you don't run the club.....

It's publicity=money + new fans. It's a great initiative that has absolutely no effect on player performance.

Although, along those lines, what I don't like is when players talk certain areas of their game up but don't follow through with it on game day (eg defence, aggression, kicking game). Every now and then they'll have off nights but if it never improves they should just shut up about it

the TV show has been going for about 3 years ... it's not like they decided to do it after 1 loss this year

the TV show has been going for about 3 years ... it's not like they decided to do it after 1 loss this year

I’m aware - doesn’t mean it’s any less annoying. To me it falls into the same category as the pre-season articles that other people talk about and at times I don’t think the players even want to be part of it, so why do it? I understand the marketing angle, but being successful on-field will do a lot more.

I never usually watch it, just happened to see it after the PvP game.

I’m aware - doesn’t mean it’s any less annoying. To me it falls into the same category as the pre-season articles that other people talk about and at times I don’t think the players even want to be part of it, so why do it? I understand the marketing angle, but being successful on-field will do a lot more.

I never usually watch it, just happened to see it after the PvP game.

That's why they do it.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Xzei
  • Financeguy
  • Bucking Beads
  • lynx000
  • GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
  • Browny
  • Jazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.