NEWS Broncos investigating alleged Payne Haas-Albert Kelly brawl video

Oh totally. We just have a FAR More likeable clueless bloke in charge. So even though Kevvie seems to basically suck as well, at least he does it cute, family friendly way...and without mysterious weird hand movements and self-shoulder rubs. Small wins man, small wins.
Cant agree here actually. Kev rubs his hands incessantly lol. He always does this weird thing where he looks at his pinky.

Really speaks to Wayne and Hook’s stoicism how good their poker face were at the broncos. All other coaches look like anxious messes.

Cant agree here actually. Kev’s rubs his hands incessantly lol. He always does this weird thing where he looks at his pinky.

Really speaks to Wayne and Hook’s stoicism how good their poker face were at the broncos. All other coaches look like anxious messes.
He also likes to wipe the desk as if it's dirty and then he has a habit of 'squaring' up any papers or notes he has in front of him. it's all just a sign of nerves and the poor guy is obviously not comfortable with confrontation.

Some of the reactions in here are hilarious. Acting like they beat the **** out of each other then smashed some lines and crashed a car.

It's a slight scuffle between mates on the drink.
I agree but I guess we’re all waiting for the inevitable bullshit from the nrl to bend us over. Any bronco sneezes in someone’s general direction they get fucked on.

To the blokes saying it was just a scuffle and there is nothing in it.

When was the last time you heard about another team fighting amongst themselves? Genuinely curious as i don't remember any off the top of my head and am happy to be enlightened.

I know Cherry Evans and Jackson Hastings had a falling out before he went to super league, but i dont think it came to blows.

When was the last time you heard about another team fighting amongst themselves? Genuinely curious as i don't remember any off the top of my head and am happy to be enlightened.

I know Cherry Evans and Jackson Hastings had a falling out before he went to super league, but i dont think it came to blows.
Latrell like two weeks ago?

Little bit different, i doubt those lads were on the piss at training, and contact training can get heated.
Honestly I don't know if people are being disingenuous or are just genuine pushovers.

If I'm at an after-work party and some **** is drunk off his head grabbing my shirt and standing on my shoes, I'd 100% push the **** off forcefully too.

With no context but the video, Kelly is the only guy in the wrong, but even then, whatever it's a drunk idiot being a bit of a clown taking it too far, no penalty, no report, play on, training at 8.

We don't know the whole story. Could be **** all, could be serious. I guess we're just going to have trust the Broncos management on this one......gulp

Some of the reactions in here are hilarious. Acting like they beat the **** out of each other then smashed some lines and crashed a car.

It's a slight scuffle between mates on the drink.
It's one in a growing list of incidents for Haas. I'd be inclined to agree if it was a one off thing. But it isn't.

But we are up against the Roosters here, we are no hope.

I don't really care about this week, I'm talking long term. I'm sick of the different rules applied to different teams and we really need to show some of our clout and put a stop to it.

Unfortunately, having the Dolphins in the comp is going to hurt our cause because we can't just say "you're losing Brisbane supporters", the NRL know full well (and are counting on the fact that) supporters will flock to the Plastics. That's exactly what they want. But there are still enough rusted-on fans and genuine financial backing with the Broncos to put some serious political pressure on the NRL. Not for this weekend's game, not for this season, but for the Broncos moving forwards long term.

It does happen a fair, especially in training. Not so much publicly like these merkins.

Melbourne and Roosters players get up to far worse, it's just sweeped away because no one cares in Melbourne and Politis is mates with all the journos.

I've heard some stories about how Melbourne hide their players shit.
Same as we did with Alfie's stuff and Locky's stuff.

Clearly we have leakers and we are Bottom 8 so we are under attack from others. Need to win and it'll all go away. In the meantime, players need to stop being stupid.

Same as we did with Alfie's stuff and Locky's stuff.

Clearly we have leakers and we are Bottom 8 so we are under attack from others. Need to win and it'll all go away. In the meantime, players need to stop being stupid.
Purely lucky they were pre-smartphone days.

If anything I'd say the playing group is impeccably behaved these days, it's hardly Boyd, Thaiday and Hunt level orgies in public toilets.

If a teammate took that video, he's the one who should be sacked.

It's one in a growing list of incidents for Haas. I'd be inclined to agree if it was a one off thing. But it isn't.
Growing list:

1. Driving on his learners.
2. Refusing to rat out his family.
3. Popping out for an ice-cream and hitting the pokies for 15 minutes the night before a finals game.
4. Mouthing off at a female cop who tried to intervene in a spat between him and his newly pregnant girlfriend, after his brother had died.
5. Slapping Albert Kelly for being a drunken pest.

Let's not forget how hard they jammed his nuts in a vice over 4, including playing deputy dawg with beat cops. He's expressed enough contrition over that for my bloodlust.

Plus, he doesn't even drink after matches. Whether he drinks at all I don't know, but he's clearly making an effort not to.

Active Now

• teampjta
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dash
  • Sproj
  • Bucking Beads
  • RolledOates
  • Manlyman
  • TimWhatley
  • Locky24
  • johnny plath
  • Bronx48
  • theshed
  • Evander
  • Xzei
  • Adammacca
  • Old Mate
  • Fozz
  • MrTickyMcG
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.