NEWS Broncos investigating alleged Payne Haas-Albert Kelly brawl video

Bit nippy at training this morning I see.
He has every right to be. He’s trying to organise the shitfest of Saturday to put out a team on Friday and he comes to work on Monday and has to deal with this?
Considering how well we went against the Rorters in both games last year I’m sure they’ll want all the help they can get against us. The timing was too coincidental to not be suss.

As opposed to the best club where their captain Brom is a coke head, Proctor coke head, Munster and B Smith "white substance" heads NAS brawling with members of the public in Bali.
I don't like any of those blokes either

Take 30 guys in their physical prime being paid way too much, with too much spare time, you'll get the occasional idiot.

It's not like we're St George where we have multiple players in court for rape allegations, G Burgess alleged "sexual touching", The dogs having players naked on balconies, Starling getting into multiple fights while drunk in the CBD, Curtis Scott being a fuckwit in public twice, Nathan Brown getting into scuffles with people while partying shirtless the night of a game, Tedesco hurling racist insults, Jake Friend threatening his partner with a knife, Kamikamicka allergedly assaulting a women in public then failing to attend court. Dylan Waker assaulting a pizza shop worker, Fonua Blake kicking his girlfriend, Sam Burgess laundry list or allegations, Penrith releasing sex tapes without consent, Bolton guilty of assaulting a women, Pearce fucking a dog, where do I stop?

I could go on and on. Our mob are angels in comparison to other teams.
And yet we are treated as though we have all of this going on. We can't afford to give the NRL or the media any ammunition. It sucks that it's like this, but we need to be better because we aren't treated the same as the other 15 clubs.

Also Payne Haas is a dick head so **** the excuses.

I was referring to Haas. We are up against the Roosters for him and we aren't going to win that battle, the NRL will roll over so Uncle Nick keeps the bankrolling of the comp going.
Oh. Well, yeah, the Roosters admins are a well oiled machine but the NRL is certainly not, so it will not take much for us to force them in to a position of siding with us. That's why we take the fight to the NRL, not the Roosters.

Oh. Well, yeah, the Roosters admins are a well oiled machine but the NRL is certainly not, so it will not take much for us to force them in to a position of siding with us. That's why we take the fight to the NRL, not the Roosters

You really think the NRL will be competent enough to hold the line for three years under Vlandys rulership?

Like I said, it will all be part of a well orchestrated long play at getting him to Bondi at the start of '23. He gets sacked sometime before or after origin and of course all the right noises are made, he is not allowed to play for the remainder of the contract, yada yada yada. He goes off to Japanese rugby and right in the middle of offseason while some other scandal is happening so it doesn't make headlines, Haas is announced as going to the Roosters on a discounted deal so that they can 'fix' him as he is a changed man, deserves another shot and him going to the Roosters is good for the game. There might some other noise about one incident and he is gone, etc and of course somewhere in there, the Broncos will have to subsidise the deal for reasons.

Growing list:

1. Driving on his learners.
2. Refusing to rat out his family.
3. Popping out for an ice-cream and hitting the pokies for 15 minutes the night before a finals game.
4. Mouthing off at a female cop who tried to intervene in a spat between him and his newly pregnant girlfriend, after his brother had died.
5. Slapping Albert Kelly for being a drunken pest.

Let's not forget how hard they jammed his nuts in a vice over 4, including playing deputy dawg with beat cops. He's expressed enough contrition over that for my bloodlust.

Plus, he doesn't even drink after matches. Whether he drinks at all I don't know, but he's clearly making an effort not to.

I see what you did there; you minimised everything- clever.

You could have gone with three driving offences, enabling violence at local junior games, telling a female cop he was going to flog her and slapping Kelly.

But yeah your way is 1% true.

I see what you did there; you minimised everything- clever.

You could have gone with three driving offences, enabling violence at local junior games, telling a female cop he was going to flog her and slapping Kelly.

But yeah your way is 1% true.
The only thing remotely "shocking" about this video is that it's a minor scuffle between two blokes we'd hoped would be friendlier towards each other.

There's nothing illegal about it. The whole thing is weak as piss.

And yet we are treated as though we have all of this going on. We can't afford to give the NRL or the media any ammunition. It sucks that it's like this, but we need to be better because we aren't treated the same as the other 15 clubs.

Also Payne Haas is a dick head so **** the excuses.
Of course, you're calling one of our players names again.

I just remembered the last time i saw proper fighting between teammates.

It was Flegler and Rikki!
they were wrestling and things got heated , much like you just said .

Kelly/Payne looks low impact on this whole thing - if we were in 1st, 2nd place this wouldnt have even been leaked. Settle down.
It would definitely be leaked if we were in first. It would be an attempt to derail the great start. (****, if only). The Broncos have become cannon fodder for the press during these unprecedented times of living in the cellar. This is to ensure that the Broncos continue to be a bottom feeder. It seems to be working.

Way different mate. **** the people I work with. But this is a sports team. If a couple of the boys on my team had a few swings while out on the drinks, you wake up the next day like men, shake hands and get over it.

Muslims don`t drink alcohol . So a boy on the drink .

Growing list:

1. Driving on his learners.
2. Refusing to rat out his family.
3. Popping out for an ice-cream and hitting the pokies for 15 minutes the night before a finals game.
4. Mouthing off at a female cop who tried to intervene in a spat between him and his newly pregnant girlfriend, after his brother had died.
5. Slapping Albert Kelly for being a drunken pest.

Let's not forget how hard they jammed his nuts in a vice over 4, including playing deputy dawg with beat cops. He's expressed enough contrition over that for my bloodlust.

Plus, he doesn't even drink after matches. Whether he drinks at all I don't know, but he's clearly making an effort not to.

Swearing at the ref the other day wasn`t a good look either .

Oh come on.

You rarely hear swearing in the effects mics .
Payne questioning the ref when he is not the captain wasn`t OK . Then swearing and abusing the ref was a black mark in my book . It came across loud and clear on TV . Not nice for Granny and the littlies to hear that .

Unread

Active Now

• Redfern_1980
  • BroncoFan94
  • davidp
  • The Strapper
  • broncsgoat
  • NSW stables
  • Big Del
  • Jazza
  • Harry Sack
  • Jedhead
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Sproj
  • Locky24
  • GCBRONCO
  • pennywisealfie
  • Lostboy
  • Robboi_321
  • Broncosgirl
  • bb_gun
... and 10 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.