NEWS Broncos investigating alleged Payne Haas-Albert Kelly brawl video

NSW police are now investigating the scuffle, Payne is still on a good behaviour bond issued by the police from the incident last year.

NSW police are now investigating the scuffle, Payne is still on a good behaviour bond issued by the police from the incident last year.

What theoretically could they do to him? Fine? Jail? Get Out of Broncos Free card?

Just watch the nrl go harder on them for something soo trivial than they did on Walsh for being charged with drug possession ($5k fine, 0 game suspension) Munster ($30k fine, 1 game suspension) & Smith ($15k fine, 0 games suspension) snorting coke on camera, or Walker ($10k fine, 1 game suspension) pleading guilty to assault.

What theoretically could they do to him? Fine? Jail? Get Out of Broncos Free card?
Depends how many rounds of golf Politis plays with the boys from NSW police.. or if the female cop he threatened is on the case.
Even if Albert doesn't press assault charges the police still can, also a public nuisance charge could come out of it.
But surely they wouldn't go that far but Payne does has history with the police that isn't that good so really who knows.

It's pretty obvious that Haas is gunning for a release - so we shouldn't be sacking him.
Make him play out his contract in Cup if we have to. OR if we do let him go - we want a massive transfer fee from the Rorters and they have to sign him on the million bucks that he's apparently asking for.

I say we agree to release him ... to any team EXCEPT the Roosters or Storm

It’s a halfback starting shit with the biggest front rower in the game. What is Payne meant to do? Bend over and present himself?

I say one step further. We ONLY release him to the Tigers, no one else. Us strugglers have to look out for each other.
The tigers are our only chance of avoiding the spoon at the moment.

The tigers are our only chance of avoiding the spoon at the moment.

I don't care if we win the spoon, what's the difference between 1 or 2 of them? It might give Donuts all the power he needs to make ALL the changes that should have happened two seasons ago.

I don't care if we win the spoon, what's the difference between 1 or 2 of them? It might give Donuts all the power he needs to make ALL the changes that should have happened two seasons ago.
What changes havent been made that he should make?

Morris and Lockyer out. That would fix a LOT of our problems. I know he doesn't really have the power to do it though unfortunately.
hows that going to fix our performances?

There’s always someone on here who says shit like this. Reminds me to never have a drink with some of you. Absolute tools on the piss by the sounds of it.
I say shit how it is, I don’t act like those blokes in the video on the piss but this video doesn’t make Payne and Albert bad blokes. It’s a nothing video. Move on

Active Now

• Bongo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dreaglor
  • theshed
  • broncos4life
  • Browny
  • broncsfan88
  • Old Mate
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jazza
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Sproj
  • The Strapper
  • The Don
  • broncsgoat
  • maximus84
  • Redux
  • Locky’s Left Boot
  • Financeguy
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.