NEWS Broncos investigating alleged Payne Haas-Albert Kelly brawl video

I say shit how it is, I don’t act like those blokes in the video on the piss but this video doesn’t make Payne and Albert bad blokes. It’s a nothing video. Move on
Nah the other 15 things Payne Haas has done makes him a bad bloke. In isolation this is fine but it's not his first issue, plus he's apparently on a good behavior bond? Shit bloke. How's that for saying "shit how it is".

Nah the other 15 things Payne Haas has done makes him a bad bloke. In isolation this is fine but it's not his first issue, plus he's apparently on a good behavior bond? Shit bloke. How's that for saying "shit how it is".
Everything that he has done only made the media because he’s a nrl player. They’ve all been nothing stories. He just needs to stay as far from this shit as possible because what you can get away with as a normal human being you can’t as an nrl player. But yeah I’ll believe you that payne is a bad person just because you said so, get real lol

NSW police are now investigating the scuffle, Payne is still on a good behaviour bond issued by the police from the incident last year.

If it gets treated in isolation he wont have any dramas from either the cops or the NRL. Technically, he has done a minor illegal act along with Albert, but i doubt they will bother with it being as it was so minor.

The NRL though will be a different story. He's got a lot of negative history with them.

Back in the 70s, when I was still living in the UK, I supported a soccer team who were regarded as one of the easy-beats of the comp, occasionally they'd have a brain-snap and beat Man U. or some other glamour club but they were living on past glories and I had zero expectations of them each time I went to the game. That same mindset is returning each time I cross the Milton Road bridge and head in to Suncorp, it ain't a good feeling ... but having zero expectations gets me through the game and every now and then I might leave with a smile on my face.

Everything that he has done only made the media because he’s a nrl player. They’ve all been nothing stories. He just needs to stay as far from this shit as possible because what you can get away with as a normal human being you can’t as an nrl player. But yeah I’ll believe you that payne is a bad person just because you said so, get real lol
Pretty crazy that someone who makes their money because of media is in the media when they do the wrong thing hey? They've all been nothing things? Threatening a female police officer is a pretty fucked thing to do and I've been very open about why I think it's so shit (My sister is a police officer).

Most people can go their entire life without half the police attention this bloke gets and yet it just never ends with him. Nothing situations? Get real lol

hows that going to fix our performances?

It obviously won't in the short-term but as soon as that Seibold debacle went down, all three of these guys (including White) should have been dead men walking. It is absolutely damning a poster on here did more research into Seibold's history than the blokes who chose him did to see that aside from his year at Souths, his record was atrocious.

They are the ones who went with Kevvie when there were other likely better options around but they couldn't be bothered looking / enquiring. The rot starts from the head and while the nose might be gone, the two blind eyes remain and I suspect they are still getting involved in areas of the club they shouldn't based on the rot setting in once again.

And in terms of the coach, yeah man, he likely needs to go and take his assistants with him but I suspect Donuts has to do this very delicately to save face for the two idiots above him. And even then, I am sure they will have final say on who the next coach is and given past form, have probably already made up their minds it is Green.

He cant have it both ways though. Because he is an NRL player he is earning $750k plus a year and has set himself and his family up for life. He would be lucky to be earning a 10th of that probably if he couldnt play football. He has to respect what being a Rugby League player has given him and he has to respect the club that has backed him when he was a grub and is paying him.

He is dumb as dog shit. You can forgive him once. When it keeps happening, not so much. I think you are kidding yourself as well in this day and age if you think threatening physical violence against a female, Cop or not, is minor.

I think we should stand him down for the next 2 games. We were gonna lose anyway but we also need to make a cultural statement.

I can’t help but wonder if the club was sitting on this and have decided to release it now his scummy managers are trying to get him a pay rise

All of a sudden the narrative of Payne being underpaid are being met with questions of his maturity and off field issues. If so, smart by DD. Media will stop flogging us about how bad our club is treating him.

I think we should stand him down for the next 2 games. We were gonna lose anyway but we also need to make a cultural statement.

I can’t help but wonder if the club was sitting on this and have decided to release it now his scummy managers are trying to get him a pay rise

All of a sudden the narrative of Payne being underpaid are being met with questions of his maturity and off field issues. If so, smart by DD. Media will stop flogging us about how bad our club is treating him.

I reckon a few players might act up, who wants to play for this team other than Oatesy, Herbie and Tysony?

One thing i cant stand is what Morris is saying and what Kent is saying in his article. Blaming a disadvantaged background is as bad as playing the race card imo. Not every rich person behaves either. Some people are just idiots and cant behave themselves. Others cant.

What makes me laugh, the video going on about stepping on some friggen poxy shoes.

A moron who gets a salary of about 800,000 & pushing someone over a stepped on shoe, that he probably got for FREE.

It can only happen at the Broncos.

Stuff him. Let him play for entire ga80 mins & at half time, he does laps of the field.

I know, I should work for the Broncos footy side in some capacity.
Make him race the sting 😂😂

mate your bar for a shit human must be pretty low, he threatened a female cop with violence, he is a shit human, or are you giving that a pass?

It obviously won't in the short-term but as soon as that Seibold debacle went down, all three of these guys (including White) should have been dead men walking. It is absolutely damning a poster on here did more research into Seibold's history than the blokes who chose him did to see that aside from his year at Souths, his record was atrocious.

They are the ones who went with Kevvie when there were other likely better options around but they couldn't be bothered looking / enquiring. The rot starts from the head and while the nose might be gone, the two blind eyes remain and I suspect they are still getting involved in areas of the club they shouldn't based on the rot setting in once again.

And in terms of the coach, yeah man, he likely needs to go and take his assistants with him but I suspect Donuts has to do this very delicately to save face for the two idiots above him. And even then, I am sure they will have final say on who the next coach is and given past form, have probably already made up their minds it is Green.
to be fair Seibold did look the goods and was the complete opposite direction to Bennett, which we needed to do (even though i wasn't for it at the time) but it was more so the Deal they signed him on .
There is plenty of contributing factors to our demise but i think the biggest issue is our owner, an independent owner would be great and then put the broom through it.
in saying that Donaghy and Ikin haven't been around long so who knows what they working on.

Haas is a shit of a human, so is his feral mother.

The apple didn't fall far the tree in that household.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Broncosgirl
  • Fozz
  • Dreaglor
  • Xzei
  • MTF75
  • Bongo
  • GCBRONCO
  • theshed
  • broncos4life
  • Browny
  • broncsfan88
  • Old Mate
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jazza
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Sproj
  • The Strapper
  • The Don
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.