NEWS Broncos investigating alleged Payne Haas-Albert Kelly brawl video

I mean would be kinda cool to have a billionaire buy us that actually cares about the team. Feel like broncos is only run as a business for profit with no care at all for members, fans or onfield performance as long as it doesn’t negatively impact the bottom line. Pretty sure the most recent sponsorships have been the largest in club history. It’s amazing we don’t just recruit a group of Choir boys
I agree, however if Clive buys the Broncos, i will be rushing out to buy a Dolphins jersey.

I genuinely can't stand that show not Ikin is gone and a stinking player agent is host (conflict of interest anyone?). Plus I can't stand the thought of Matt Nable doing a documentary out of nowhere. What was the gist of it?
I don't think Anasta should be allowed to comment on player movements. For example, he is always going to bag Ponga, when he is in direct competition for the big salary from Redcliffe with Munster.

I don't think Anasta should be allowed to comment on player movements. For example, he is always going to bag Ponga, when he is in direct competition for the big salary from Redcliffe with Munster.

Honestly who cares? Can't you just listen and think of the bias yourself- you need a governing body to make rules on a TV show.

Honestly who cares? Can't you just listen and think of the bias yourself- you need a governing body to make rules on a TV show.

I do listen, and think of the bias myself....That's why I posted what I did.

I think the NRL should have a problem with it, it's 100% a conflict of interest and the fact it's Anasta makes it worse.

I do listen, and think of the bias myself....That's why I posted what I did.

I think the NRL should have a problem with it, it's 100% a conflict of interest and the fact it's Anasta makes it worse.

Why should the NRL care? What can possibly come of it? If Anasta spends every night saying how Munster should be on 2 million dollars he will lose his job because it's terrible tv.

What impact on the game could it have?

Ikin had a conflict of interest too, his father in law coached a team- but he was excellent at staying very clear on Bennett.

It's up to them to be professional not the NRL put a little political message on the bottom saying Braith is Munster's manager and may have said that because he wants him to get more money.

It more than likely will go the other way, Anasta will be so careful not to be seen to favour Munster he will be harder on him and go like Ikin and not mention much at all.

Why should the NRL care? What can possibly come of it? If Anasta spends every night saying how Munster should be on 2 million dollars he will lose his job because it's terrible tv.

What impact on the game could it have?

Ikin had a conflict of interest too, his father in law coached a team- but he was excellent at staying very clear on Bennett.

It's up to them to be professional not the NRL put a little political message on the bottom saying Braith is Munster's manager and may have said that because he wants him to get more money.

It more than likely will go the other way, Anasta will be so careful not to be seen to favour Munster he will be harder on him and go like Ikin and not mention much at all.
Because the NRL care about the image of the game. You seriously think Anasta will lose his job for terrible TV? He has been producing terrible TV for years and keeps getting promoted to bigger opportunities.

You are asking what impact on the game a player manager with a high profile media position could have? It could clearly impact the player market as public perception is a big motivator.

I'm not saying he shouldn't be allowed to host because of him managing players, but when it comes to discussing player transfers and contracts, he should be the host and not the participant.

Because the NRL care about the image of the game. You seriously think Anasta will lose his job for terrible TV? He has been producing terrible TV for years and keeps getting promoted to bigger opportunities.

You are asking what impact on the game a player manager with a high profile media position could have? It could clearly impact the player market as public perception is a big motivator.

I'm not saying he shouldn't be allowed to host because of him managing players, but when it comes to discussing player transfers and contracts, he should be the host and not the participant.

How can it impact the player market?

So Anasta says on 360- Gee that Munster is worth 1.4 million- great player, great bloke I think I saw him save a homeless man yesterday.

Wayne Bennett sitting at home watching rings Reader- yes we should give Munster 1.4 million I think.

How can it impact the player market?

So Anasta says on 360- Gee that Munster is worth 1.4 million- great player, great bloke I think I saw him save a homeless man yesterday.

Wayne Bennett sitting at home watching rings Reader- yes we should give Munster 1.4 million I think.

You can't see how having a player agent being the face of (rightly or definitely wrongly) one of the most watched talk shows about the game is a conflict of interest?

Ikin as far as I am aware did not have a great relationship with Bennett due to family stuff but even then, Ikin was unaligned, he didn't have a conscious or subconscious that made him align one way or the other except really with Queensland origin and he would often call out the others on incorrect points.

If the idiots on the panel start saying Munster is getting big offers from Redcliffe, Melbourne are going to need to up their offer by 2-300k, is Anasta going to argue this point if it isn't true? Did he plant that comment with the panel of 'experts'?

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't but he certainly has a conflict of interest if his clients are getting talked down about for example.

Or how about this for an unrealistic example:

If one of his clients is involved in say an incident with cocaine, he has a conflict of interest. As a host of a TV show, he has a responsibility to talk about the important ramifications of this incident. As the manager of the player, he has a responsibility to try and divert attention / present things in a good light.

In this totally unbelievable incident, how is there NOT a conflict of interest?

You can't see how having a player agent being the face of (rightly or definitely wrongly) one of the most watched talk shows about the game is a conflict of interest?

Ikin as far as I am aware did not have a great relationship with Bennett due to family stuff but even then, Ikin was unaligned, he didn't have a conscious or subconscious that made him align one way or the other except really with Queensland origin and he would often call out the others on incorrect points.

If the idiots on the panel start saying Munster is getting big offers from Redcliffe, Melbourne are going to need to up their offer by 2-300k, is Anasta going to argue this point if it isn't true? Did he plant that comment with the panel of 'experts'?

Maybe he did, maybe he didn't but he certainly has a conflict of interest if his clients are getting talked down about for example.

Or how about this for an unrealistic example:

If one of his clients is involved in say an incident with cocaine, he has a conflict of interest. As a host of a TV show, he has a responsibility to talk about the important ramifications of this incident. As the manager of the player, he has a responsibility to try and divert attention / present things in a good light.

In this totally unbelievable incident, how is there NOT a conflict of interest?

Ikin was also on the QRL board, so making choices and decisions for the running of the game in Queensland- did he ever weigh in over coaching of the Queensland team- he picked the coach. Arrow getting chucked out of camp- that was his call.

Ikin managed to do it and the league world didn't explode. Even if Anasta is a complete tool and says stupid things it can't harm the game.

Cronk is paid by the Roosters and Storm- what if he is not being honest?
Ennis is paid by the Raiders- what is he not telling us?
Kent is mates with Ricky.
Hooper has no mates so he's clear.

Just doesn't worry me, can only hurt Anasta.

Ikin was also on the QRL board, so making choices and decisions for the running of the game in Queensland- did he ever weigh in over coaching of the Queensland team- he picked the coach. Arrow getting chucked out of camp- that was his call.

Ikin managed to do it and the league world didn't explode. Even if Anasta is a complete tool and says stupid things it can't harm the game.

Cronk is paid by the Roosters and Storm- what if he is not being honest?
Ennis is paid by the Raiders- what is he not telling us?
Kent is mates with Ricky.
Hooper has no mates so he's clear.

Just doesn't worry me, can only hurt Anasta.

Don't get me started on any of those guys. None of them should be involved with game coverage, they simply cannot hide their bias but even so, they aren't the HOST of the show.

Allegedly there is more video surfacing of these two halfwits carrying on. When it comes to the Broncos, there will be no stone left overturned during the investigation. The police are working around the clock and Scotland Yard and the FBI have both been called in to assist.

Allegedly there is more video surfacing of these two halfwits carrying on. When it comes to the Broncos, there will be no stone left overturned during the investigation. The police are working around the clock and Scotland Yard and the FBI have both been called in to assist.

But have Seibold's crack team of cyber sleuths been engaged? It isn't real until that happens.

I see Gould came out and said if this happened at the Bulldogs he wouldn't even report to the NRL as it is that small of an incident.

Somehow for the Broncos though, I feel if this wasn't reported an even bigger deal would be made of it 😂

Active Now

• BooKhaki
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Harry Sack
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • MrMoore
  • Sproj
  • Redfern_1980
  • Aldo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • marw
  • Xzei
  • leish107
  • mrslong
  • Big Del
  • Old Mate
  • Porthoz
  • Brocko
  • Astro
  • Locky’s Left Boot
  • Kev_Guz
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.