NEWS Broncos investigating alleged Payne Haas-Albert Kelly brawl video

I see Gould came out and said if this happened at the Bulldogs he wouldn't even report to the NRL as it is that small of an incident.

Somehow for the Broncos though, I feel if this wasn't reported an even bigger deal would be made of it 😂

One rule for me, another for thee.

After thinking about for a while i'm softening a bit on this whole incident. I'm more annoyed i think Payne just has no common sense whatsoever. The easy thing for him to do would have been to call him an idiot and walk away. Or go and tell the most sensible man in the world to deal with Albert.

I still think its a bad look and he needs to be smarter. Internally, i think he needs the riot act read to him. Externally, he should just get a warning about his future behaviour and the NRL need to let him ( and Albert for that matter ) even another minor incident will cost them next time.

After thinking about for a while i'm softening a bit on this whole incident. I'm more annoyed i think Payne just has no common sense whatsoever. The easy thing for him to do would have been to call him an idiot and walk away. Or go and tell the most sensible man in the world to deal with Albert.

I still think its a bad look and he needs to be smarter. Internally, i think he needs the riot act read to him. Externally, he should just get a warning about his future behaviour and the NRL need to let him ( and Albert for that matter ) even another minor incident will cost them next time.
This is where I am at as well.

people want Haas booted and then want this scum to be our fucking coach 🤯

why-not-both-why-not.gif

I agree with him. Its not that this isolated incident itself is all that bad, its the culmination of these types of incidents that speak of an overall worse issue.

I'm torn on this too. However the simple bottom line remains, Haas should have walked away and shrugged it off - irrelevant of how pissed and stupid Kelly was.

He has been read the riot act too many times and been before the law. He doesn't want to get it and wont get it until something career changing happens. That career change will be us losing him and being sacked.

Kelly has to be sacked. Haas has to be stood down for a large period 4-8 games at least. If not the culture will become toxic. There is no excuse for either behaving the way they did plain and simply. Both have form.

I agree with him. Its not that this isolated incident itself is all that bad, its the culmination of these types of incidents that speak of an overall worse issue.
thats what loosing does , it brings frustration. especially from those that do their jobs . but also young egos don't help, and with that you'll never get rid of these situations.

thats what loosing does , it brings frustration. especially from those that do their jobs . but also young egos don't help, and with that you'll never get rid of these situations.
Aside from the obvious "win more" how do you fix it?
Weekly bonding sessions? In-house fines? Boot camp?

Except the footage was supposedly after the Bulldogs game. 2 wins on the trot. This isn't frustration at losing, this is something else.

Storm in a teacup perhaps, and should be no more than a fine. But Donuts and co really need to get to the bottom of the toxicity in the club. This sort of shit has got to stop.

Isaac is now the assistant coach at Marsden HS, alma mater of Tesi, Brenko and Cameron Smith.

Does that mean that he is subject to Ed Qld's social media policy?

Active Now

• Elcapitano20
  • Xzei
  • leish107
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Jedhead
  • Lazza
  • pennywisealfie
  • Porthoz
  • broncos4life
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mighty Bronx
  • Manofoneway
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.