NEWS Broncos investigating alleged Payne Haas-Albert Kelly brawl video

The way Haas is going, he will end up in jail.

lucky Payne is a good religious boy that does no wrong… Watch broncos just pay him $1.1m a year and give him a new pair of shoes every day for life. No wonder our culture is fucked. Having a cry about shoes? **** me.

Stand the **** down. Suspend his contract but don't release him.

Or release him with the proviso he cannot play for any other team for the duration of his contract. We get an extra million dollars to spend! Throw it at Walsh and whatever decent 9 you can find.

Who filmed it? SBW, Mason, Nassar, uncle Nick.. if they didn't film It I'm sure they paid someone to release it
Also this would be at some sort of gathering with the players because I see no way Payne and Kelly are hanging out together so where's everyone else stopping this?

Who filmed it? SBW, Mason, Nassar, uncle Nick.. if they didn't film It I'm sure they paid someone to release it
Also this would be at some sort of gathering with the players because I see no way Payne and Kelly are hanging out together so where's everyone else stopping this?
Probably filming it. Not hard to tell it’s a team of fuckeits

Release incoming..
You sure we aren’t still living the dream of 20/21, Kev?
Seems there are still massive issues at this club.
Is it time to spend the million somewhere else??

Saw the theory on twitter that it was probably 2 weeks ago, and I agree. Look how we've gone since...

Payne/Staggs/Riki and friends all posted on instagram the weekend of the Bulldogs game getting 'fresh kicks' from their mates business in NSW.

Now this vid comes out about Payne and his new shoes being stepped on in clearly an old video since Albert is walking.

Just what we needed right now..

It wouldn’t be an off-season without Haas managing to find trouble, he’s just a few weeks late this year.

Good on Kelly for standing his ground.
Nah Kelly is an ass hat. Did you see the Hull video? He’s a piece of shit too. But evidently, so is Haas. Always involved in this shit.

Saw the theory on twitter that it was probably 2 weeks ago, and I agree. Look how we've gone since...

Payne/Staggs/Riki and friends all posted on instagram the weekend of the Bulldogs game getting 'fresh kicks' from their mates business in NSW.

Now this vid comes out about Payne and his new shoes being stepped on in clearly an old video since Albert is walking.

Just what we needed right now..
To be honest, we shouldn’t employ people that wear bum bags. Like what the ****. Thinks he’s a hard **** but couldn’t get Albert Kelly off him haha

It wouldn’t be an off-season without Haas managing to find trouble, he’s just a few weeks late this year.

Good on Kelly for standing his ground.
It's atleast 2 weeks old as Albert has had a haircut so could possibly be the off season

I'd just implore the NRL not to register his contract. He is a serial offender who never learns. We need to terminate him.

Active Now

• Evander
  • Wild Horse
  • barker
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • porouian
  • Howie
  • Foordy
  • Manofoneway
  • Cobra Kai
  • leish107
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.