NEWS Broncos investigating alleged Payne Haas-Albert Kelly brawl video

Way different mate. **** the people I work with. But this is a sports team. If a couple of the boys on my team had a few swings while out on the drinks, you wake up the next day like men, shake hands and get over it.
I think 20 years ago maybe, in our day.
These days it seems like the ego is a lot more important, and if they are willing to punch on over a scuffed pair of shoes, it seems like they might be just a little more sensitive than the older generation.

edit: plus these blokes aren't exactly lifelong mates i dont think, Kelly has only been here a short while, and im not sure there is any history prior to him coming to the Broncos between him and Haas.

If they came up through juniors together and played a lot with each other i could see it being the case you put forward, but a couple of blokes who have known each other for a season? Not so sure about it.

I think 20 years ago maybe, in our day.
These days it seems like the ego is a lot more important, and if they are willing to punch on over a scuffed pair of shoes, it seems like they might be just a little more sensitive than the older generation.

edit: plus these blokes aren't exactly lifelong mates i dont think, Kelly has only been here a short while, and im not sure there is any history prior to him coming to the Broncos between him and Haas.

If they came up through juniors together and played a lot with each other i could see it being the case you put forward, but a couple of blokes who have known each other for a season? Not so sure about it.
Some good points, but I still think there's nothing there that's worth sacking either bloke over it.

But seriously, there is a saying in Chinese which basically equates to when two people fight, they become closer. So Haas and Kelly must basically be lovers now.

And hey, this girl I knew once I fought with all the time and couldn't stand her. One night throwing snow at each other outside, one thing led to another and before you knew it, she is rejecting me for a golf round in Bondi.

This may or may not be completely accurate.
Snow fights at training to help with team bonding would be Seibold levels of madness.

Snow fights at training to help with team bonding would be Seibold levels of madness.

tumblr_mh477yp6gZ1r4jb1do1_500.gif

What could go wrong?

Convenient that this video ‘leaks’ the week before we play the Roosters…

Where have I seen this before? Kind of reminds me of the time the Sam Burgess sexting scandal ‘leaked’ the week before the Bunnies played, you guessed it, The Roosters…

I’m seeing a pattern emerging here

You can't really see but I'd like to know who that is in the black shirt. Hopefully not another player just watching and not breaking it up.

Tell the NRL both players are becoming actors & it was all acting.

The Bold & Stepped on Shoes.
Nah, just tell them it was at an award show, and then Haas won best actor…then all is ok

My read on it…
it seemed alby was pretty gone. for this reason I think haas should’ve kept walking…and he’s got a massive size advantage…and it’s about a pair of shoes.
IMO, more negatives against haas than alby. I’m a fan of both but haas is starting to tick me off!

my 2 cents…

Payne doesn't seem like he handles his booze well, maybe SBW and Mundine need to take him under their wing in Sydney to help him.

Now that salesi funaki has been mentioned, honestly that guy had the best hair ever.

Active Now

• Evander
  • Wild Horse
  • barker
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • porouian
  • Howie
  • Foordy
  • Manofoneway
  • Cobra Kai
  • leish107
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.