NEWS Broncos investigating alleged Payne Haas-Albert Kelly brawl video

Big test for Donaghy in this situation. He said with our standards and behaviour we can't just talk to talk, we have to walk the walk.

I'm just waiting for another fake apology from Payne and Albert. Boot both of them out. Enoughs enough with these idiots.

Sack haas. Line in the sand time. Agree that the stuff with the female cop was disgusting. He is lucky to still be here after that

Big test for Donaghy in this situation. He said with our standards and behaviour we can't just talk to talk, we have to walk the walk.

I'm just waiting for another fake apology from Payne and Albert. Boot both of them out. Enoughs enough with these idiots.
Wonder what it would take to get someone like tapau up to brisbane

Crap, I went to bed fairly confident it wasn't even them and this was a beat-up, but waking up this morning to see that the club is taking it this seriously really implies otherwise. I'm still holding out hope it's nothing but as others are saying, maybe it shouldn't come as a shock to us if this is legit.

Crap, I went to bed fairly confident it wasn't even them and this was a beat-up, but waking up this morning to see that the club is taking it this seriously really implies otherwise. I'm still holding out hope it's nothing but as others are saying, maybe it shouldn't come as a shock to us if this is legit.

They are probably just saying that.

They will offer the peace pipe to Haas & Kelly & we cover up the fact Haas smashed Kelly with it.

Kevvie will organise a get together of the entire squad. All is great in the world.

Kumbaya

It's pretty obvious that Haas is gunning for a release - so we shouldn't be sacking him.
Make him play out his contract in Cup if we have to. OR if we do let him go - we want a massive transfer fee from the Rorters and they have to sign him on the million bucks that he's apparently asking for.

While it’s probably enough to not want to extend him, I don’t think a little scuffle with a team mate is enough to sack him. Especially with what it would do to our season. Instead you would manoeuvre a trade to a club to get something in return or hold onto him.

While it’s probably enough to not want to extend him, I don’t think a little scuffle with a team mate is enough to sack him. Especially with what it would do to our season. Instead you would manoeuvre a trade to a club to get something in return.
It's on top of everything else he has done though. He's a serial idiot. This Muslim stuff he comes out with but never follows is just an act imo. If he is on the grog and overreacting like that over a pair of shoes he has issues.

I agree though, don't let him go for nothing.

Somebody needs a big banner at the next home game that says "Payne: Muslims don't drink"

Given the performance of our team the past 3 or 4 years. If anyone is misbehaving off the footy field I’d be leaning towards sacking them. They are a bunch of pea-hearted arrogant fuckwits to be honest.

Not sure it’s anyone job to gatekeep what makes a Muslim a Muslim. I know plenty of Muslims who drink. You ever been to Turkey?
My bad. I was referring to an article a while back about him becoming Muslim and that he now abstains from alcohol. This is clearly not the case for him.

Not sure it’s anyone job to gatekeep what makes a Muslim a Muslim. I know plenty of Muslims who drink. You ever been to Turkey?

They drink like bloody fish there. He must follow it reasonably strictly as he follows their Ramadan laws. I know when I've been in Turkey for example it's not something a lot of them bother with. I can remember he did an interview where he said he had given away alcohol. He must have changed his mind.

All you ***** laying into Payne without knowing the first thing about what happened. Shame on you. Here's all we know:

1. "Payne" is wearing a hoodie. This wasn't recent and might not even be him.
2. Looks like "Albert" is drunk and being a dick.
3. Payne only slapped him like a naughty puppy. Would you slap Albert if he were in this mode?

This happens every time a player is accused of something. The kangaroo court of sanctimony. If you're one of the ones who bangs on about "loyalty," try showing some yourself.

All you ***** laying into Payne without knowing the first thing about what happened. Shame on you. Here's all we know:

1. "Payne" is wearing a hoodie. This wasn't recent and might not even be him.
2. Looks like "Albert" is drunk and being a dick.
3. Payne only slapped him like a naughty puppy. Would you slap Albert if he were in this mode?

This happens every time a player is accused of something. The kangaroo court of sanctimony. If you're one of the ones who bangs on about "loyalty," try showing some yourself.

**** Payne, He threatened a female copper, but you left that clip out.

The fact is, he is involved in yet another incident.
Kelly is no better.
Sanction them both.

Sick of these blokes, they can both go work in construction for all i care.
The last thing this club needs while trying to rebuild a good club culture and a functional footy team that performs, is deadshits causing drama and in-house fighting.

Active Now

• Browny
  • sooticus
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Redux
  • FACTHUNT
  • Sproj
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Dexter
  • winslow_wong
  • Locky’s Left Boot
  • broncos4life
  • RolledOates
  • Wolfie
  • Redfern_1980
  • Cavalo
  • Xzei
  • Dash
  • Old Mate
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.