NEWS Broncos investigating alleged Payne Haas-Albert Kelly brawl video

Will this hinder his chances of landing at the Rorters or help justify why they only sign him on 600k, as a “work in progress.”

Totally help justify him. Haas to the Roosters is good for the game don't forget according to two scholarly types in Johns and Mason.

74D1690D 28FF 43DD BE4B 13E1AC0A344D

Hass wants a release. He's been working with a new player manager. Schemed a plan of leaks to media, fist fights in carpark. Next will be a push n shove with Kevin. Make a impossible situation. Rooster incoming...

1. Doesn't even look like Haas.

2. Who is filming this shit if it is.

3. Who gives a ****. It's two blokes within the team having a little thing. If Alby complained, fine. If not, let it go.

1. Doesn't even look like Haas.

2. Who is filming this shit if it is.

3. Who gives a ****. It's two blokes within the team having a little thing. If Alby complained, fine. If not, let it go.
I dont get this.

"two blokes in the team having a little thing"?

Punching on is no little thing, especially with someone you work with.
When was the last time you punched on with a bloke and it was "just a little thing"?

Its fucken rare two blokes can punch on and be completely sweet after.

In Payne’s defence, I note in that video he was the one backing away and Kelly kept pushing towards him. Haas pushed Kelly away with a single open right hand, only after Kelly pushed him, similarly.

There wasn’t a single punch thrown on either side and Kelly sounded like he was 15 schooners deep, but that’s just how I read it…

In Payne’s defence, I note in that video he was the one backing away and Kelly kept pushing towards him. Haas pushed Kelly away with a single open right hand, only after Kelly pushed him, similarly.

There wasn’t a single punch thrown on either side and Kelly sounded like he was 15 schooners deep, but that’s just how I read it…
Looks like he rabbit punches Kelly while holding his collar. Then shoves him in the neck.
Not sure if that constitutes a punch, but with someone Haas's size, it wouldn't have to be much haha.

I dont get this.

"two blokes in the team having a little thing"?

Punching on is no little thing, especially with someone you work with.
When was the last time you punched on with a bloke and it was "just a little thing"?

Its fucken rare two blokes can punch on and be completely sweet after.
Way different mate. **** the people I work with. But this is a sports team. If a couple of the boys on my team had a few swings while out on the drinks, you wake up the next day like men, shake hands and get over it.

But seriously, there is a saying in Chinese which basically equates to when two people fight, they become closer. So Haas and Kelly must basically be lovers now.

And hey, this girl I knew once I fought with all the time and couldn't stand her. One night throwing snow at each other outside, one thing led to another and before you knew it, she is rejecting me for a golf round in Bondi.

This may or may not be completely accurate.

Active Now

• Evander
  • Wild Horse
  • barker
  • GCBRONCO
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • porouian
  • Howie
  • Foordy
  • Manofoneway
  • Cobra Kai
  • leish107
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.