Broncos NYC 2014

Oates & Molo yes, but greinke and offahengaue???? PLZZZZZZ... Arrow and adams leave both of them for dead

I disagree, Molo is lucky to be there, suspended last week, two average games in ISC and a average couple of NYC games.

Congratulations to all five.

It's difficult to be critical of any of the selections given how limited the NYC coverage is. While I would have liked to have seen Arrow jag a bench spot, I don't think it's a cut and dry bad selection to have Ofahengaue in-front of him, especially off the bench where Joe can probably provide more thrust.

Can't comment on whether Greinke is the third best fringe runner Queensland has, but on form, I'd take him over Adams who I just find too enigmatic in that role. I was actually pleasantly surprised by Greinke's form on Friday and while I don't know what his stats looked like, I don't think it will matter all that much coming off the bench.

I'm a big fan of Greinke he has had a good year. Really been dangerous this year but has improved his defence which has impressed.

Anyone heard anything about Jayden Nikorima and whether he will sign?

Anyone heard anything about Jayden Nikorima and whether he will sign?

He's not off contact and why would he sign now? He's just made the 20's team, just made a rep team. His price is going up you'd be mad to sign now.

He's not off contact and why would he sign now? He's just made the 20's team, just made a rep team. His price is going up you'd be mad to sign now.

Ok I was just wondering, because I really really hope we keep him and club do anything they can to.

Ok I was just wondering, because I really really hope we keep him and club do anything they can to.

The club are desperate to sign him now to a long term deal even though he is contracted until 2015 already, but as 1910 said he would be mad to re sign. There was an article in big league recently suggesting that jayden is being shopped around to rival clubs ( I don't know how true that is though) He is the most exciting 17/18/19yr old getting around so you would think that there would be some big cash getting bandied around from other clubs to secure his services.

I know he's still under contract, but we need to start preparing a long term deal for Jayden, he's clearly a gun player, we'd be making an enormous mistake if he managed to slip out of our system, hopefully we do something similar with him like what we did with Ash Taylor (3 year deal, $100k per)

I know he's still under contract, but we need to start preparing a long term deal for Jayden, he's clearly a gun player, we'd be making an enormous mistake if he managed to slip out of our system, hopefully we do something similar with him like what we did with Ash Taylor (3 year deal, $100k per)

It would have to be substantially more than a $100k a year I would imagine. Quality halves and point scorers are bloody rare. If they only offered a $100k a year another club would easily trump that. Market value is hard to work out but obviously he is worth a fair bit.

It would have to be substantially more than a $100k a year I would imagine. Quality halves and point scorers are bloody rare. If they only offered a $100k a year another club would easily trump that. Market value is hard to work out but obviously he is worth a fair bit.

Yeah absolutely, I was only using that as an example because it's a similar scenario, we saw Ash's potential, and invested in him on a long term deal while he was still young.

Jayden is probably more of a promising prospect than Ash, I wouldn't be against $250k a year over a few years

Yeah absolutely, I was only using that as an example because it's a similar scenario, we saw Ash's potential, and invested in him on a long term deal while he was still young.

Jayden is probably more of a promising prospect than Ash, I wouldn't be against $250k a year over a few years

250k a year, for an unproven 17 year old that from all reports doesn't create anything for anyone and just goes himself. We all saw how that kind of player panned out in the nrl (hello corey Norman)

250k a year, for an unproven 17 year old that from all reports doesn't create anything for anyone and just goes himself. We all saw how that kind of player panned out in the nrl (hello corey Norman)

He'll be 19 by the time his contract runs out, he's already a try scoring machine at this age, if for some reason unknown to this universe he doesn't improve at all over the next season and a half, I might agree with you, but at this stage he's easily the most promising up and coming player in our system, and we can't lose him.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Manofoneway
  • heartly87
  • Jedhead
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Wild Horse
  • FACTHUNT
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Muros
  • Sproj
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • mrtij
  • Big Del
  • marw
  • Gaz
  • Dexter
  • BroncosAlways
  • NSW stables
  • Dash
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.