Broncos NYC 2014

i wasn't sure if it was a serious question or just a dig at norths (for the record i have no idea how they are travelling this year).

u20s = play against.. well.. u20s.. kids
qld cup = play against grown men.

Norths are running 4th on a highly congested leaderboard.

They've over-achieved like there is no tomorrow.

It's not exactly a hard concept to grasp.. He usually plays Under 20's for Brisbane Broncos, he's been promoted to Intrust Super Cup for the Norths Devils, it's a major step up and will help him hopefully improve his game.

Thanks for making me feel like a fucking idiot. It's a real skill you possess there.

Last edited:
Worth noting that Cooper Bambling and Coen Hess have been promoted from the victorious MM side and will make their debuts against the Broncos.

Going to be a big effort for Cooper up against Jayden.

Possess*

Sorry...I just had to.

Thank you good sir. While we're on it, an ellipses requires a space after it to signify a new sentence has begun. Sorry... I just had to. ;)

On topic though, why is there not a national QLD Cup competition? I believe there's NSW Cup too? My knowledge of lower grade footy is clearly poor, so please go easy!

Last edited:
cooper has mad skills, he is widely known at the broncos as the best kid seen at school boy level for the past 10 years. I have never seen a kid compete like him, he is brilliant. He is a different player to jayden in regards to structure and has an incredible kicking game. Cooper actually should be partnering jayden in the halves at the club, however when he was 14/15 the recruitment team put the heavies on coopers dad to re-sign with the club ( he called there bluff though) and signed with the cowboys.

@nthqldcowboys: Try Cowboys - Viliame Kikau gets it down amongst three defenders. Broncos 24-16 up with 3 left in NYC #ridemcowboys

cooper has mad skills, he is widely known at the broncos as the best kid seen at school boy level for the past 10 years. I have never seen a kid compete like him, he is brilliant. He is a different player to jayden in regards to structure and has an incredible kicking game. Cooper actually should be partnering jayden in the halves at the club, however when he was 14/15 the recruitment team put the heavies on coopers dad to re-sign with the club ( he called there bluff though) and signed with the cowboys.

Every high school kid who has signed with a contract with an NRL team has been seen as the "best kid seen at school boy level". Literally every single one of them.

Every high school kid who has signed with a contract with an NRL team has been seen as the "best kid seen at school boy level". Literally every single one of them.

well i can tell you that this kid was known as that, and it was common thought across all clubs and scouts. Your comment suggesting every singe one of them is absolute garbage. I would take a wild guess and suggest that you have never even seen cooper play....

well i can tell you that this kid was known as that, and it was common thought across all clubs and scouts. Your comment suggesting every singe one of them is absolute garbage. I would take a wild guess and suggest that you have never even seen cooper play....

No I'm just an average, every day human being who reads internet forums and news sites. Every young kid who is signed to an NRL club is touted as the best of the current crop.

Ha you're right. Another favourite is he's not the best brother then insert 12 year old brothers name.

I think best win of the year last night. Duncan has benefited from ISC.

Is the game on TV today does anyone know?

Ha you're right. Another favourite is he's not the best brother then insert 12 year old brothers name.

Maybe 1910 should ask his croney mates in recruitment about bambling and see what they say. Although now that they lost him they probably wont admit it what was common knowledge in the club.

Beating a lower placed team doesn't make the win any less good, I assume 1910 is referring to how our boys played, not how poorly the Cowboys played.

Werd. If I get a root with Miranda Kerr I don't worry about how good or bad she was. I rooted Miranda Kerr.

Active Now

• pennywisealfie
  • theshed
  • broncotville
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Wild Horse
  • Sproj
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Purple Pills
  • Astro
  • FACTHUNT
  • Manofoneway
  • Redux
  • Bucking Beads
  • Financeguy
  • Gaz
  • Waynesaurus
  • Big Del
  • Confidor
  • Fitzy
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.