Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO right wing for us is most important. Hodges creates so many half chances that a winger with pure speed would capitalise on. Oh Yow Yeh.

Look at every club that Carney has gone to and what they have become when he left. Wouldn't want a bar of him not matter how good of a player he is at the broncos. The bloke breeds trouble wherever he is at. Quite frankly, he has had more than enough chances in the NRL

IMO right wing for us is most important. Hodges creates so many half chances that a winger with pure speed would capitalise on. Oh Yow Yeh.
Vidot's speed suprised me on the weekend game. He kept up with Nemani on the length of the field try they scored, and he's a pretty zippy bloke.

I am convinced he would convert much more on his preferred right side next to Hodges than "safe hands" Maranta.

Vidot's speed suprised me on the weekend game. He kept up with Nemani on the length of the field try they scored, and he's a pretty zippy bloke.

I am convinced he would convert much more on his preferred right side next to Hodges than "safe hands" Maranta.

Well I'm sold. I'd love Vidot to take over as the spiritual successor to Yow Yeh, it would make me all smiley. Like, there's no way we can replace the bloke but we can honor his time with us by picking his contemporary next-best. I just don't think he'd be quick enough off the mark, because I'm thinking a Brent Tate at his fastest would be what we'd need. That, and the hands.

Yow Yeh's boots are way too big for anyone in our roster, but other than Boyd and Kahu, Vidot is the next best choice alongside Oates imo.

**** you for bringing up JYY.

Losing him actually set us back about 5 years, he was the perfect winger, one of the only things this team lacks is a great finisher and someone who can create something from nothing from the wing.

Bennett was there looking at Nem.

**** you for bringing up JYY.

Losing him actually set us back about 5 years, he was the perfect winger, one of the only things this team lacks is a great finisher and someone who can create something from nothing from the wing.

I know. I'm sorry. JYY did have his weaknesses, particularly in defensive positioning, though he was improving fast with Hodgo's mentoring. But I saddened myself to be honest. I was thinking of Hodgo, who he needs as a winger. They need speed, first and foremost. A bit of cheeky streetsmarts if that speed wasn't quite enough. Height to take the high balls. I was running through current players to think who fit the bill, it's actually hard to find a fast winger with good jumping ability. Someone like Mansour would be great, but I don't know too much about his composure under bombs. Them I remembered the multitude of high-balls that JYY took both in attack & defence. And just like you, realised what we were missing.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/sport.../story-fnp0lyn6-1227262511205?from=public_rss

1. Milford
2. Boyd
3. Copley
4. Hodges (c)
5. Kahu
6. Carney
7. Hunt

We'd probably win 2 premierships or something, but I honestly don't think I would even enjoy them, I hope he never gets another NRL contract.

No no no no no! How dare any one suggest we ask this merkin to sign with our mighty club. I have young grandchildren who are huge supporters of our team an i do not want them watching Carney in our gersey.

I have already emailed Broncos management today and demanded they do not even consider attempting to sign him. If they are silly enough to do that, i will not be renewing my membership next year an would consider joining Beady at the Titans supporters club. His spells trouble and we dont need hes type here!

No no no no no! How dare any one suggest we ask this merkin to sign with our mighty club. I have young grandchildren who are huge supporters of our team an i do not want them watching Carney in our gersey.

I have already emailed Broncos management today and demanded they do not even consider attempting to sign him. If they are silly enough to do that, i will not be renewing my membership next year an would consider joining Beady at the Titans supporters club. His spells trouble and we dont need hes type here!
Haha .Merkin. He wishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Slippin Jimmy
  • Aldo
  • Culhwch
  • kman
  • Dexter
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Broncosarethebest
  • mrtij
  • Gaz
  • Lurker
  • bert_lifts
  • maddo
  • Cavalo
  • Bucking Beads
  • Reds2011
  • Ondi
  • broncos4life
  • Redfern_1980
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.