Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do we even need more back rowers? It's a cluster **** as is, Glenn & Gillett starting, Oates off the bench, Blair is a back rower in a props body.. and we've got a couple of decent ones coming through the 20s as well... Let's use Thaidays money on a GOOD prop please.

I have no inside information on this and it is complete hearsay only bt there is a lot of talk among fans that it is Kasiano. I think it's safe enough to say most of us would be very happy if that is true.

If you got Kasiano fit, he'd be dynamic.

Thought he wanted to stay in Sydney though?

Where did you hear this Sproj?

Do we even need more back rowers? It's a cluster **** as is, Glenn & Gillett starting, Oates off the bench, Blair is a back rower in a props body.. and we've got a couple of decent ones coming through the 20s as well... Let's use Thaidays money on a GOOD prop please.

I think the biggest problem we have is that we have a whole pack who all offer the same. All hard working, all similar build, all mobile etc
We desperately need a "line bender", a bloke who can get us rolling forward. That guy doesn't necessarily need to be a prop, it could be a damaging backrower ala Taumalolo for example.

Milford, McCullough, Hunt etc will always struggle taking the line on if we haven't got a few guys who can bend the line.

I went to school with Sam, I think he's got heaps of potential, still really young obviously.. he's just gotta get healthy and drop a few kilos and he could be insanely good.

Thought he wanted to stay in Sydney though?

Where did you hear this Sproj?

I live in Melbourne, so just talk among a few of the Dogs fans I know down here. I don't know if it is from one of their forums or not.

I went to school with Sam, I think he's got heaps of potential, still really young obviously.. he's just gotta get healthy and drop a few kilos and he could be insanely good.

He's lost a lot of weight over the last off-season. I can't see the Bulldogs letting him go though. Their whole game plan is hit and pass with big forwards like Kasiano

Kasiano is exactly the type of frontrunner we need though.

As another poster said earl;tier, we need a big aggressive unit that can dent the line and provide an opportunity for somebody backing him up.

Kasiano does that regularly.

I have no problem taking him at his current weight. We need a big prop, and at 130+kg he's the biggest in the game (and it's not like he's not agile at that weight either).

Anderson's contract is up at the end of the year, Souths are keen. Broncos have tabled another 1 year deal.

Anderson's contract is up at the end of the year, Souths are keen. Broncos have tabled another 1 year deal.

Carlin Anderson or Scott Anderson..

Scott Anderson was at Suncorp last night with his leg trussed up. It all adds up .....

Has Taupau re-signed with Tigers? If we want an aggressive forward that can bend the line, I would target him. He wouldn't cost as much as Kasiano and that would leave us with plenty of money to sign a quality winger.

Has Taupau re-signed with Tigers? If we want an aggressive forward that can bend the line, I would target him. He wouldn't cost as much as Kasiano and that would leave us with plenty of money to sign a quality winger.

I'm all for it, I've been talking him up since early last year. But didn't he play for NZ last tournament? I don't think he'd be as cheap as you think.

I'm all for it, I've been talking him up since early last year. But didn't he play for NZ last tournament? I don't think he'd be as cheap as you think.

He did.

I don't think he would be cheap, but he wouldn't cost as much as Kasiano. Apparently we already have room under our cap, with that extra money saved from avoiding signing Kasiano we could use that to sign a quality winger which we desperately need.

He did.

I don't think he would be cheap, but he wouldn't cost as much as Kasiano. Apparently we already have room under our cap, with that extra money saved from avoiding signing Kasiano we could use that to sign a quality winger which we desperately need.

Still amazing that the wing position is still considered the Internet Explorer of positions - the one you go through in order to get a better one. Yet the JYY injury (sorry... Again) and Hoffman's refusal to play there has robbed us of 3 seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Muros
  • Mick_Hancock
  • BroncsNBundy
  • marw
  • maddo
  • Bucking Beads
  • jarro65
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Jedhead
  • GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.