Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted Thaiday gone but he's turned it around. Good example last night was his first hit up after coming back on and he deliberately ran at Matt Scott

Blair has shown desire and commitment in the past, Idris has never shown either. Not shore why you would even consider him. I see no upside at all.

Nah Idris was a weapon in his early Bulldogs years, a bit like Blair was at the Storm, he really only got super lazy when he went to the Tits. There's definitely still upside there, it's just a matter of whether it's worth the risk and whether Wayne wants another project to keep him entertained for a couple of years.

I'm also in the no to Idris camp ... I think we are alright in the backs... Any spare cash we have under the cap should be used to secure our young players, u less there is an experienced quality prop on the market.

Fair enough boys, all valid points. I'm just looking for an excuse to sign somebody. I miss the rush.

"BREAKING NEWS: The Brisbane Broncos have announced the signing of ___________ for the 2016 season"

I can help you there!

BREAKING NEWS: The Brisbane Broncos have announced the signing of Jamie Soward as captain for the 2016 season.

Wait, what was I trying to do again?

Nikorima > Soward

Because lets face it, he's getting benched behind Hunt and Milf

Dave Tyrrell could be an option.

Brisbane boy and might be able to get him on the cheap as Souths are looking to get rid of a number of players to get Teo and Surgess back.

Nah Tyrrell sucks, if we're going to sign an experienced prop for depth that will be cheap, we may as well bring Dunamis Lui back.

Apparently the Panthers are looking to offload Idris, and might be willing to pay part of his salary to do so.. Potential? He's still young enough to be a great player for a few years, and we've got Corvo to hopefully get him down to the weight he'd need, he's a big upgrade on Reed when he's 100%

He's the Dave Taylor of centres. The bloke could be anything, but he just doesn't care. If we're going to sign anyone it should be an elite prop or a class winger.

Idris was awesome in his last year of the tits i think until he got injured for the back half of the year. I could have the year wrong. I would love to sign a gun winger like holmes or any fijian lol.

We should stick with what we have for now and lure Holmes to the club for 2017.

Maybe Paul Byrnes is going to come thru in the next year or two.. Apparently he's really quick?

Yeah Byrnes has been real good from the highlights I've seen this year, maybe he'll eventually replace Darius. But I would love to chase Holmes, he's so good.

Byrnes did an ACL last week as I understand so will be out for a while

Apparently Taupau is getting linked with Souths, if we win the premiership this year and Parker decides to hang up the boots a year early, we should be throwing any available cap room we have directly at him, he's precisely what we need, and I think he'd fit in nicely considering we've got Blair & Gavet from the Tigers crew, as well as the NZ coach.

8. McGuire
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Taupau

14. Thaiday
15. Gavet
16. Wallace
17. Nikorima

Now that's a fucking forward pack.

Apparently Taupau is getting linked with Souths, if we win the premiership this year and Parker decides to hang up the boots a year early, we should be throwing any available cap room we have directly at him, he's precisely what we need, and I think he'd fit in nicely considering we've got Blair & Gavet from the Tigers crew, as well as the NZ coach.

8. McGuire
9. McCullough
10. Blair
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Taupau

14. Thaiday
15. Gavet
16. Wallace
17. Nikorima

Now that's a fucking forward pack.

The only change i would make is Ofahengue for Wallace

The only change i would make is Ofahengue for Wallace

Our entire bench would be dark skinned! We need to keep that nice racial balance for maximum performance.

(Not really, I agree that Ofahengaue is certainly going to be a better first grade player, I'd say a full season of ISC would do wonders for his development, more so than 15 minutes off the bench for us)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Browny
  • Xzei
  • Wolfie
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • johnny plath
  • Rambstien
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Aldo
  • Robboi_321
  • Gaz
  • ChewThePhatt
  • theshed
  • broncos4life
  • heartly87
  • Morepudding
  • Foordy
  • Shane Tronc
  • Lozza
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.