Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roman Reigns v Vicious Vidot

Wrestlemania 33

Loser has to play outside Jack Reed.

Could be worse, outside Hoggman.

That would be so awesome if he makes it!

So i dont know anything about the kid but apparently we have offered some sort of a contract to sam smith. He was a cowboys under 20 rep. And playing isc for cq capras on the wing. Anyone know anything about him?

So i dont know anything about the kid but apparently we have offered some sort of a contract to sam smith. He was a cowboys under 20 rep. And playing isc for cq capras on the wing. Anyone know anything about him?

No I don't know anything about him and I know I'm not the only one

Hearing Dodds is heading to Warrington.

Hearing Dodds is heading to Warrington.

That's too bad. I actually like Dodds, despite the occasional mistake. I think he's our hardest hitter, and our defence seems to actually harden up usually when he comes on.

But In Wayne We Trust, so if he's being moved on we must have better alternatives.

That's too bad. I actually like Dodds, despite the occasional mistake. I think he's our hardest hitter, and our defence seems to actually harden up usually when he comes on.

But In Wayne We Trust, so if he's being moved on we must have better alternatives.
Yeah. I liked Dodds too.but Big Joe O on the rise. Molo ect.

Warrington have confirmed it.

Dodds is off to England.

Good luck to him...he seems like a good loyal club man too

No big loss, more salary cap room and bench positions for the likes of Offa, Molo, Fai & Arrow.

No big loss, more salary cap room and bench positions for the likes of Offa, Molo, Fai & Arrow.

It is an interesting position to be in. We have no back up halves next year but a bucketload of promising young forwards. How do we fit them all in? Arrow is ready for first grade and has to be in the team but Molo also has shown he could be anything. Fai looks to be a gun impact forward in the waiting. We know Joffa is the goods and then there's others in the current 20s who look great.

The "no backup halves" argument ignores the reality that Nikorima is a half. With any luck the time at hooker is toughening up his defence, which was a big plus with Hunt. It's also entirely likely that Macca will be playing 80 from now on anyway, so we might not need a replacement bench hooker should we need Nikorima in the 6 or 7.

The "no backup halves" argument ignores the reality that Nikorima is a half. With any luck the time at hooker is toughening up his defence, which was a big plus with Hunt. It's also entirely likely that Macca will be playing 80 from now on anyway, so we might not need a replacement bench hooker should we need Nikorima in the 6 or 7.
Why would Macca be playing 80 from now on? Bennett always rolls with a bench hooker and Kodi has been a massive success off the bench this year whereas Macca has been average all season.

Why would Macca be playing 80 from now on? Bennett always rolls with a bench hooker and Kodi has been a massive success off the bench this year whereas Macca has been average all season.

I'm talking moving forward. Reduced interchange next year. The point of a backup being in case of injury to Hunt or Milford, so it'll be the exception to play Kodi in the halves, not the rule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Waynesaurus
  • Battler
  • Fozz
  • Allo
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Wolfie
  • Johnny92
  • Dexter
  • Xzei
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Hurrijo
  • heartly87
  • broncoscope
  • simplythebest
  • The True King
  • the_next
  • Cavalo
  • Foordy
  • Painin the Haas
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.