Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaping the benefits of a team that Griffin assembled.

Blair is one of the worst signings in our history, another sign that he has no idea

And don't mention Darius. I can't wait till he leaves again.

If it meant I didn't have to see Jayden in a Roosters jersey, Milford could play prop for all I care.

</3

If it meant I didn't have to see Jayden in a Roosters jersey, Milford could play prop for all I care.

</3
Come on BP, don't ruin the fun...

herd2.gif

Truly remarkable. 2 days away from a grand final with 2 young halves that are the best partnership we have had since kevvie and alf, yet some people would still move Milford to accomodate jikorima (or Taylor i assume)

If Jayden was staying with Brisbane, everyday would be a grand final.

Truly remarkable. 2 days away from a grand final with 2 young halves that are the best partnership we have had since kevvie and alf, yet some people would still move Milford to accomodate jikorima (or Taylor i assume)
More remarkable is the sheep mentality...

I am very happy we're in the grand final, and are playing really good footy. But, as good as we are, there is no such thing as perfection, and I am challenging that we could potentially become even better with either of those players.
Are you certain we wouldn't be? I guess we'll never know now...

You shouldn't only challenge and try to be better when you're at the bottom, but also when you're at the top, because that is the only way you will stay there! It's called continuous improvement, you should look it up.

Definitely a great sign of how we are going. This thread is only 52 pages long compared against the desperation of last year (113 pages) and the year before (229 pages).

More remarkable is the sheep mentality...

I am very happy we're in the grand final, and are playing really good footy. But, as good as we are, there is no such thing as perfection, and I am challenging that we could potentially become even better with either of those players.
Are you certain we wouldn't be? I guess we'll never know now...

You shouldn't only challenge and try to be better when you're at the bottom, but also when you're at the top, because that is the only way you will stay there! It's called continuous improvement, you should look it up.

I'm not certain that we wouldn't be a better team with either Taylor or Jikorima. But I believe that to be the case. I wonder what people would be saying if we lost Milford or Hunt to keep one of those youngsters.

Here's one for you to look up. A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Why can't we all just get along?

Fair dinkum, I haven't met a Broncos fan who hasn't loved what Benny has done with the club. Even the most ardent critics have paid their respects. However, taking shots when we should be downing them is just silly.

Plenty of drinking songs to get us going for the big game ahead

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not certain that we wouldn't be a better team with either Taylor or Jikorima. But I believe that to be the case. I wonder what people would be saying if we lost Milford or Hunt to keep one of those youngsters.

Well said mate, I couldn't agree more. Although I think you messed up the quote a bit, the version I was always told was "one in a bird's bush is worth two in her hand."

And it's fine for you to believe that, because it brings discussion to the table, which in turn brings ideas. I won't shoot you down for having an opinion, but it doesn't look like that's the case for everyone...

Losing Hunt or Milf was never an option brought to the fore, not sure why you would bring it up? :noidea:

And it's fine for you to believe that, because it brings discussion to the table, which in turn brings ideas. I won't shoot you down for having an opinion, but it doesn't look like that's the case for everyone...

Losing Hunt or Milf was never an option brought to the fore, not sure why you would bring it up? :noidea:

Well how do you have Taylor or jikorima in the team without losing one?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mr Fourex
  • Stix
  • TimWhatley
  • whykickamoocow
  • Waynesaurus
  • Pablo
  • theshed
  • porouian
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • winslow_wong
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosgirl
  • Justwin
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Morkel
  • Big Del
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Nerd
  • Sproj
... and 20 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.