Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's true bro, was talking to his first cousin today, goes for the Broncos knows everything , but has said nothing about it the last few weeks, knocks on me door to go get him some petrol to mow some lawns , on the way in his special way said " Bruz Roberts" I said hey still asleep he says we got Roberts next year, and the year after we get, and I said please say it's GI, and he said "yeh brother we gonna kill ***** Lol, so it's looking good bro,

That was to another brother from kempsey

Can someone translate please?

Can someone translate please?

I ran it through Google Translate and this is what came out:

The rumour we all speak of has a ring of truth to it. I was in conversation with a cousin of Mr Roberts this day. He is a supporter of the Brisbane Broncos and is very knowledgable in relation to life, the universe and everything. He has been strangely quiet recently in relation to the matter of where Mr Roberts will ply his trade in 2016.
This morn, he arrived at my abode and requested that I accompany him to the service station in order to purchase some gasoline for his lawn mower in order to trim grass. During the trip, he uttered, in his distinctly unique dialect, "Bruz Roberts".
I was somewhat out of mind due to having only recently awoken and replied, "I beg your pardon?"
He then remarked to me that the said Brisbane Broncos had obtained the services of Mr Roberts for season 2016.
He then went on to add that the club had also negotiated a contractual obligation from - but before he could finish this piece of information, I interrupted and, in a young feminine tone inquired, "Please tell me it's Mr Inglis?"
He then replied to me, "Correct, my fine relative. The Brisbane Broncos are going to proceed to take the life of vaginas the year after this".
I laughed in a distinctly audible manner at this and, as a result, I believe that the future is able to be viewed in an extremely positive light.
This conversation was from one person to another who hail from the Kempsey region.

The rumour we all speak of has a ring of truth to it. I was in conversation with a cousin of Mr Roberts this day. He is a supporter of the Brisbane Broncos and is very knowledgable in relation to life, the universe and everything. He has been strangely quiet recently in relation to the matter of where Mr Roberts will ply his trade in 2016.
This morn, he arrived at my abode and requested that I accompany him to the service station in order to purchase some gasoline for his lawn mower in order to trim grass. During the trip, he uttered, in his distinctly unique dialect, "Bruz Roberts".
I was somewhat out of mind due to having only recently awoken and replied, "I beg your pardon?"
He then remarked to me that the said Brisbane Broncos had obtained the services of Mr Roberts for season 2016.
He then went on to add that the club had also negotiated a contractual obligation from - but before he could finish this piece of information, I interrupted and, in a young feminine tone inquired, "Please tell me it's Mr Inglis?"
He then replied to me, "Correct, my fine relative. The Brisbane Broncos are going to proceed to take the life of vaginas the year after this".
I laughed in a distinctly audible manner at this and, as a result, I believe that the future is able to be viewed in an extremely positive light.
This conversation was from one person to another who hail from the Kempsey region.

This is amaze! I suggest people read this in a Benjamin Franklin accent, makes it even better

Thank you for the translation. Very informative and Hilarious at the same time ☺

Sad to see a once proud club getting dicked around by some no hoper with half a good season under his belt.

Especially when they have a guy just as good already at the club.

Sad to see a once proud club getting dicked around by some no hoper with half a good season under his belt.

Especially when they have a guy just as good already at the club.

Still proud mate, just the process of signing a player.

Since Bennets return, has he made a single signing or selection decision that didn't upset people?

Have I been the only one that's been stoked when hearing every decision he's made? (though I'm indifferent about Reed and was disappointed but understood a few players we let get away).

Since Bennets return, has he made a single signing or selection decision that didn't upset people?

Have I been the only one that's been stoked when hearing every decision he's made? (though I'm indifferent about Reed and was disappointed but understood a few players we let get away).

Definitely not alone. Most people trust waynes judgment i think.

It's just funny that we have (allegedly) signed one of the most promising outside backs for 250k, which is a very reasonable price in relation to the salary cap, and people are angry because the kid had the audacity to take a week to make a 500+ thousand dollar decision.

Personally I hope this is true and am very excited to see how Wayne decides to use him, and the rest of our backs next season

The rumour is that he signed on December 9th or so, and with the 10 day cooling off period that put it at Saturday, and the Broncos didn't want to announce it on a weekend, which leaves today as the first week day it could officially be announced.

So yeah, if it's announced today, we probably owe Roberts an apology.

This. If there is any truth to him giving up a ton of money to sign with us then what's the rush when we could end up getting an absolute bargain. It would seem alot of people would prefer players already negotiating deals while they are still with their current clubs... he has done this the right way and is copping it for taking a week like seriously guys it is a huge decision in his life which involves alot of money anyone with half a brain would take their time to make the right decision.

Damn was supposed to quote thesheds comment

Its the media making this out to be more than it actually is. And they will milk it for all its worth untill the day its officially announced.

It's true bro, was talking to his first cousin today, goes for the Broncos knows everything , but has said nothing about it the last few weeks, knocks on me door to go get him some petrol to mow some lawns , on the way in his special way said " Bruz Roberts" I said hey still asleep he says we got Roberts next year, and the year after we get, and I said please say it's GI, and he said "yeh brother we gonna kill ****s Lol, so it's looking good bro,

That was to another brother from kempsey

Daniel O' Dowd ,is there something you are not telling uuuuussss from your twiiter feed???? Hint hint ;)

daniel dowell – ‏@danieldowell1 https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CWrgbhxUAAAtPMC.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Spoon
  • Maddy
  • pennywisealfie
  • Allo
  • Porthoz
  • Fitzy
  • Cavalo
  • Broncorob
  • winslow_wong
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • kman
  • Wild Horse
  • achievedrap
  • Rookie Alan
  • Bish
  • Dash
  • broncs30
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.