Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah there was a joke that he had assaulted someone a month ago and there was photos taken.. them just being silly and put up a photo of 2 bungarras fighting..

Uploadfromtaptalk1450864651657

No more jokes. Pretty sure people read the article about roberts being the next renouf..a key little passage of quotes from wayne which everyone should see. Uploadfromtaptalk1450870353932

Thankyou for the ongoing updates Daniel. Even though Jet is now officially a Bronco, it is quite fascinating to read of all the little subplots that have gone on behind the scenes over the past week , such as those you have mentioned in your most recent post. Please keep the updated intel coming Daniel as it is very appreciated.

Thankyou for the ongoing updates Daniel. Even though Jet is now officially a Bronco, it is quite fascinating to read of all the little subplots that have gone on behind the scenes over the past week , such as those you have mentioned in your most recent post. Please keep the updated intel coming Daniel as it is very appreciated.

Thank you for your constant positive attitude Faith'O'Hook, all the subscribers on this great forum really appreciate the effort you put in to keeping us updated with all the happenings around the NRL. Please keep us updated on any further developments in your relationship with Daniel'O'Dowel, hugs.

I've been told twice now in two days that were chasing Eastwood... Anyone hear that?

thats curious... certainly wouldnt say we 'need' another eastwood type, but with the new interchange environment, the inexperience of our 2nd tier pack and the teo thing not working out, couldnt be a horrible interim move. if the $$$ are right of course. although if there is cap space it does make the copely scenario more career-related than financial i guess???

We have no cap room, we have to move Copley before we even register Roberts contract with the NRL. We are physically unable to sign anyone else unless we release several more players.

Alarmist assumptions, or outright facts like you propose?

I agree we don't need him, but if he comes, happy face emoticons...

While Roberts’ manager Jeremy Donovan said he had taken less money than he could have earnt at another club, the Broncos have still to satisfy the NRL that their valuation of him towards the salary cap is realistic.

The Broncos believe no contracted player other than Copley will need to be moved on to satisfy the NRL.

“The Broncos need to submit any contract within five working days,’’ an NRL spokesman said.

“The salary cap auditors will consider the contract in the New Year.’’

I think Eastwood will struggle with the reduced interchange

I think Eastwood will struggle with the reduced interchange

Surely there is still a place in today's game for an good impact forward? Eastwood can be a bloody handful, he's only 28 or 29. If we have room in the cap and WB is looking at props I don't mind the idea.

I wonder if we can send a msg to the big ranga at the roosters...now thats a prop i want.

I wonder if we can send a msg to the big ranga at the roosters...now thats a prop i want.

Agree 100% Daniel. I think with Napa leading the way, we would steamroll other teams mercilessly. Have you had any reports we could be looking at that option as yet? Please keep us up to speed with further postings should any intel come to hand Daniel. Anyway, on another subject, a very Merry Christmas to you all and god bless/stay safe out on the roads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Culhwch
  • Santa
  • Brocko
  • Broncosgirl
  • ezpz
  • BroncosAlways
  • eggstar10
  • Johnny92
  • Old Mate
  • Jedhead
  • Browny
  • Spooky1013
  • Bucking Beads
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Galah
  • sooticus
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.