Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's whatever he wants it to be I guess, Denos Dialect.

I for one look forward to Daniel O'Dooley's posts .His information is top notch and it has become increasingly obvious over the last few days that he is privy to information the rest of us can only dream of .

I ran it through Google Translate and this is what came out:

The rumour we all speak of has a ring of truth to it. I was in conversation with a cousin of Mr Roberts this day. He is a supporter of the Brisbane Broncos and is very knowledgable in relation to life, the universe and everything. He has been strangely quiet recently in relation to the matter of where Mr Roberts will ply his trade in 2016.
This morn, he arrived at my abode and requested that I accompany him to the service station in order to purchase some gasoline for his lawn mower in order to trim grass. During the trip, he uttered, in his distinctly unique dialect, "Bruz Roberts".
I was somewhat out of mind due to having only recently awoken and replied, "I beg your pardon?"
He then remarked to me that the said Brisbane Broncos had obtained the services of Mr Roberts for season 2016.
He then went on to add that the club had also negotiated a contractual obligation from - but before he could finish this piece of information, I interrupted and, in a young feminine tone inquired, "Please tell me it's Mr Inglis?"
He then replied to me, "Correct, my fine relative. The Brisbane Broncos are going to proceed to take the life of vaginas the year after this".
I laughed in a distinctly audible manner at this and, as a result, I believe that the future is able to be viewed in an extremely positive light.
This conversation was from one person to another who hail from the Kempsey region.

Post of the year contender IMO.

So a group of players been told to find a new club or fight and stay..just going back on what smoking joe says at least a week ago there were 3 players involved..
Im wondering if this is going to lead into a massive signing for 2017..Ie the one dobbo says will be announced in january..but also been said could be announced around origin.

Theres a bad news story on g.i i hope doesnt break..

Daniel ,I hope it is nothing serious. Please PM me ,or, update your twiiter page so we can obtain the latest on what is happening. Will this issue effect GI playing with us in 2017??? Take care an hope to hear from you soon ,hugz.

Daniel ,I hope it is nothing serious. Please PM me ,or, update your twiiter page so we can obtain the latest on what is happening. Will this issue effect GI playing with us in 2017??? Take care an hope to hear from you soon ,hugz.

Not sure if the hugz was needed.

This thread is entertaining if nothing else ☺

Probably another kid he has been hiding from the world.

Hey guys its a joke from a page i was wondering if anyone else had seen it..check koori knockout page and you will get it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Aldo
  • Fatboy
  • winslow_wong
  • Foordy
  • barker
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Financeguy
  • Sproj
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Dash
  • broncs30
  • Alec
  • GCBRONCO
  • RolledOates
  • Santa
  • MrMoore
  • heartly87
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Tim K
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.