Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

pagey

State of Origin Rep
Aug 19, 2013
I am shocked Redcliffe are even considering him, he toured the place a few weeks ago.

Carlin Anderson to Townsville/Cowboys.

Not a fan of lodge ? Why was carlin not offered another contract?

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
Really think this is the first time in years where we have great depth in the outside backs and real competitive competition for spots.

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
Really think this is the first time in years where we have great depth in the outside backs and real competitive competition for spots.
I agree, obviously Boyd, Roberts, Kahu are all lockins for fullback and the two center/wing spots, but having Mead, Oates (if he stays wing), Moga, Pearson, Oppacic all fighting for a spot it looks good.

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
I agree, obviously Boyd, Roberts, Kahu are all lockins for fullback and the two center/wing spots, but having Mead, Oates (if he stays wing), Moga, Pearson, Oppacic all fighting for a spot it looks good.

Exactly and Opacic is a super super solid back up option.

MaroubraBroncos

MaroubraBroncos

QCup Player
Oct 15, 2013
I am shocked Redcliffe are even considering him, he toured the place a few weeks ago.

Carlin Anderson to Townsville/Cowboys.

Can't wait to watch Carlin carve up else where :mad2:

Morepudding

Morepudding

NRL Captain
Dec 16, 2015
Exactly and Opacic is a super super solid back up option.
He got found out a bit against the Cowboys though. I think he is similar to Reed in the fact that he lacks speed, so if there is space, fast centers/wingers can burn him.

abashii

abashii

NRL Player
Contributor
Jul 14, 2014
He got found out a bit against the Cowboys though. I think he is similar to Reed in the fact that he lacks speed, so if there is space, fast centers/wingers can burn him.

Also similar to Reed in that he went into that game carrying a busted shoulder which needed surgery but gritted his teeth and took the field anyway because we needed him to. I'd want to see him in full health with a bit more first grade under his belt before making too many judgements.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
[Tweet]788656992319475712[/Tweet]

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
[Tweet]788661672164536320[/Tweet]

BrentTatesChin

BrentTatesChin

QCup Player
Jul 30, 2016
I dont think Wayne "shut the door" on Kev. Kev wants to coach QLD full time. but he did say he would "help out if needed"

Mitchell_Broncos

Mitchell_Broncos

NRL Player
Jun 21, 2016
[Tweet]788661672164536320[/Tweet]

Of what I've heard lots of players love him and his easy to get along with and he has coached quite a few teams to premiership wins.

If he can produce that with us, sure come our way.

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015

I think most rugby league players would struggle playing with two busted shoulders. He coped well enough with Chambers when he wasnt suffering quite as much with his shoulders.

And tbf, most fast wingers or centers will burn their opposition player if they get given space.

pennywisealfie

pennywisealfie

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
I logged onto fb tonight and the first thing I saw on my screen for like a quarter of a second was a picture of Semi Radradra in a Broncos jersey and then just like that, it was gone. I tried scrolling down as far as I could go and it wasn't there anymore. Has Zuckerberg got the inside scoop?

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I logged onto fb tonight and the first thing I saw on my screen for like a quarter of a second was a picture of Semi Radradra in a Broncos jersey and then just like that, it was gone. I tried scrolling down as far as I could go and it wasn't there anymore. Has Zuckerberg got the inside scoop?

It's one of those stupid NRL rumours pages, I've seen it a few times too. They have one of Hunt in an Eels jersey too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.