Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiwi pride trumps anything Australia has to offer him.

The warriors job is bit of coach killer tho, it will be tough and he will need to be tough to fix the culture and wrestle control back from the players.

You would think hanging around with Wayne should have taught him few things tho.

Hearing about rumours always reminds me of this. Just be warned, there is some things in there that may be NSFW!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You appear to be forgetting that just about every assistant coach under Bennett gets a head coaching job at some level after they've done their apprenticeship with him, laying in wait to potentially be thrust into a head coaching role at the Dragons half way through the season doesn't exactly sound like the most appealing reason to stick around, especially considering if he's promoted that means that the club isn't performing well.

I know which job I'd rather, stability is the word you're looking for I believe.

I am not forgetting anything.

The stability of Henjak, Griffin and Price? How'd their apprenticeship work out?

He left the premiers for the Dragons- if he wanted to play it safe and was worried about that he would never have gone there.

Last edited:
Contracts? Come on man, pull the other one. This is NRL.

No chance of promotion? What are you talking about? Have you seen Wayne Bennett recently? He's no spring chicken.

Kevvie has been saying that for 15 years.

Which club is likely to have an opening soon Dragons or Broncos?

Last edited:
Kevvie has been saying that for 15 years.

Which club is likely to have an opening soon Dragons or Broncos?

This discussion isn't about Kevvie.

I guess we will wait and find out. But there are far more reasons, as you've been told, that the Broncos are a better club for a coach who is currently nothing in the game.

This discussion isn't about Kevvie.

I guess we will wait and find out. But there are far more reasons, as you've been told, that the Broncos are a better club for a coach who is currently nothing in the game.

Might well be but as I have pointed out- there are reasons for the Dragons too.

Last edited:
No Broncos have expressed interest but that doesn't mean he can come. It's still someone under contract who hasn't committed to anything.

Same as Gilly last week- he hasn't said yes or no yet.

Ok . What about the napa and james rumors , any truth to them ?

Where can i get the aquar nines jersey for me and my kids

I wonder if Bennett rates Hunt as much anymore...

Where can i get the aquar nines jersey for me and my kids
Usually have to pick them up via pre order on Broncos site, prior to the Auckland Nines.

Some years they do a second run for general retail but not sure if it's a guaranteed thing?

I wonder if Bennett rates Hunt as much anymore...

he was quoted as sayinf that Hunt and Milford were the clubs long term halves ... sounds to me like he still rates him :thumb:

he was quoted as sayinf that Hunt and Milford were the clubs long term halves ... sounds to me like he still rates him :thumb:

Yeah saw that, you are probably right.

Actually have a feeling that Hunt might have his best year next year. I am thinking that our forward pack will probably have more go forward next season and should let him play more off the front foot.

Ok . What about the napa and james rumors , any truth to them ?

This has all shut down the last couple days hasn't it... Need Napa and then were set.

Last edited:
We are going to be a little thin on forwards this year if we sign noone else Imo

Hunt will have to have a great year next year because he will be after a new deal from us or any other club out there

This has all shut down shut down the last couple days hasn't it... Need Napa and then were set.

Yeah it has ! Would really like a napa or james signing , would make this side so much stronger . Surely we get someone as a parker replacement

If there was ever a time to go into a season with no forward signings, it's 2017, we'll get a good idea very quickly of who's going to worth keeping and who can go on the scrap pile, we needed this opportunity to give big minutes to Arrow, Pangai, Ese'ese, Ofahengaue.

At this stage they're all in the boat of "Could be really good" and by the end of the season we'll know for sure which are the keepers.

Wayne will hopefully soon sit down and see who he is going to keep, who he is going to let go and who he is going to try pick up that being forwards and a few other positions considering that there will be players going off contract soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Broncorob
  • cento
  • Fatboy
  • Tim K
  • Foordy
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dony Eliakim
  • Bongo
  • The Don
  • Aldo
  • Justwin
  • winslow_wong
  • broncos4life
  • broncoscope
  • Bucking Beads
  • Redux
  • Brocko
  • Xzei
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.