Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offa is our biggest prop and doesn't even seem that big and Eseese isn't all that big either. That's why I was saying to go after papalii we need more size on our bench rather than experience I reckon.

Offa is our biggest prop and doesn't even seem that big and Eseese isn't all that big either. That's why I was saying to go after papalii we need more size on our bench rather than experience I reckon.
Offa is 190cm and 112kg
TPJ is 190cm and 113kg
Molo is 115kg
Ese'ese is 186cm and 110kg

We have size, we are low on experience, a lack of experience can certainly be a problem with forwards (especially bench forwards)

We need our bench to be able to come on and keep the momentum going when our starters are off the field.

Besides bigger doesn't necessarily mean better.

Offa is 190cm and 112kg
TPJ is 190cm and 113kg
Molo is 115kg

We have size, we are low on experience, a lack of experience can certainly be a problem with forwards (especially bench forwards)

We need our bench to be able to come on and keep the momentum going when our starters are off the field.

I'd add Fai in there to who is 185cm and 107kg, but yeah you are right we have the players we just need to pump some experience into them.

I just read a Courier Mail article that said we could lose Josh Maguire in order to retain milf.

Maguire.

I thought it may just be a typo but it was repeated 3 ****ing times.

Link?

We have all been complaining about a small forward pack all year now all of a sudden its experience lol

We have all been complaining about a small forward pack all year now all of a sudden its experience lol

It is ideal to have both, but sometimes you just have to make do with what you have.

I don't want anymore inexperienced signings. If we get Napa than good that will add a good amount of experience and size to our pack, but if not than I am happy to play who ever kills it in pre-season and let them build throughout the season.

Just read roosters have released Abraham Papalii. He would be a great pickup, has a lot of potential and could make a great forward.

So far you've suggested we sign pretty much every forward that is off contract regardless if they are reserve grade, bush grade or car park grade. As long as they're 110kg plus

Last edited:
I have suggested players with potential and yes I have wanted just one Sam Kasiano player in the team.

Offa is 190cm and 112kg
TPJ is 190cm and 113kg
Molo is 115kg

I find it hard to believe TPJ and Offa are the same size. TPJ looks huge.

Ofa's bones are made of granite if he weighs that much.

Someback water shit footy site is reporting Dylan Napa to sign with us, but Hunt may be going to the Eels in 2018...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Santa
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.