Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Bennett said roughly a month ago Hunt is our longterm halfback. So unless he leaves on his own volition I would say he's going nowhere. And as has already been said, he loves the club. Still though,many off season articles are good for a bit of fun.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
That stupid link tried to scam me so I think you have your answer.

Mitchell_Broncos

Mitchell_Broncos

NRL Player
Jun 21, 2016
Yeah when Benji joined WB said that Hunt and Milford aren't going anywhere so I would like the article about Napa to be true but not the article about Hunt he will stay with us hopefully.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Some window popped up asking for my authorization code or password or something while a siren was going and a female robot voice is saying my credit card info is being hacked(I don't own a credit card) unless I enter the code or ring some number. It wouldn't let me close the window and I had to just switch the cpu off without shutting down.

Mitchell_Broncos

Mitchell_Broncos

NRL Player
Jun 21, 2016
Some window popped up asking for my authorization code or password or something while a siren was going and a female robot voice is saying my credit card info is being hacked(I don't own a credit card) unless I enter the code or ring some number. It wouldn't let me close the window and I had to just switch the cpu off without shutting down.

Don't worry it did that to me. I just had to shut down my laptop and not open it with chrome and open it with internet explorer and it didn't do it again.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Don't worry it did that to me. I just had to shut down my laptop and not open it with chrome and open it with internet explorer and it didn't do it again.
I don't even...

tumblr_mojquvAnJe1qjejgbo1_400.gif

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
No because my laptop has done that to me before on different sites.

Depending on a few things I'd suggest downloading Malware bytes and decent Anti Virus program mate. For starters anyway.....

Mitchell_Broncos

Mitchell_Broncos

NRL Player
Jun 21, 2016
Depending on a few things I'd suggest downloading Malware bytes and decent Anti Virus program mate. For starters anyway.....

Thanks, Yeah it has anti virus protections as well haha

Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
Hmmmm. ..starting to sound like a big name forward to be announced and someone leaving. ...

Doesn't look like it will happen, at least not for 2017.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• mitch222
  • Aldo
  • Xzei
  • lynx000
  • Galah
  • thenry
  • Financeguy
  • whykickamoocow
  • winslow_wong
  • ivanhungryjak
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.