Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Clearing the decks to sign Inglis would kind of defeat the purpose of signing Inglis, wouldn't it?

> Can't win Grand Final with current 17
> "Hey, let's lose 3-4 of our top 17 players to sign Inglis for 2 seasons and try and win a premiership!"
> Fail to make the 8 while Inglis is at the Broncos
> Ivan Henjak replaces Wayne Bennett as Broncos head coach in 2020

I don't understand why we would want Inglis the way he is playing. Unless something can be done about his knees, he looks to be in his decline period. Is what he is going to cost worth the 3-7 good games you will get out of him for the season? We would be better off going after a younger centre and winger.

I would fucking happily take Hayne to replace Reed though.

We need Leo to infiltrate Jarryd Hayne's dreams and convince him it's been his lifelong dream to play for the Broncos. For cheap.

Maybe a push at Valentine Holmes? Isn't he off-contract for 2017 anyway?

Holmes wants to stay at Sharks and he wants to play fullback.

He was a Broncos fan growing up, but I doubt we'll get him.

long time lurker lol im hearing gagai to the broncos next year. He had told broncos teammates in origin camp. won't be announced till end of the year.

long time lurker lol im hearing gagai to the broncos next year. He had told broncos teammates in origin camp. won't be announced till end of the year.

Colour Me sceptical

friends with one of the players, he also said expect reed, offa to be cut end of the year.

Hope your right in that case ...Although Offa has been going ok. Just a bit down on form Imo

Last edited:
Ofa to be cut?

Makes absolutely no sense.

Id rather Reed than Hayne. Last thing we need is an arrogant **** like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• john1420
  • Harry Sack
  • kiwibronco
  • Sproj
  • Wolfie
  • HarryAllan7
  • Morkel
  • Bucking Beads
  • lynx000
  • Fozz
  • broncos4life
  • Big Del
  • eggstar10
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • Brocko
  • theshed
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.