Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallace has really changed my mind about him over the last 6 weeks ... he has really stepped up. now we just need to see him do it consistently.

Agreed, but if we can, and this is obviously an assumption, save money by signing Sims and giving up Wallace then surely you have to consider doing so. Su'A and Pangai are going to be demanding spots soon, so I don't think we can have Wallace, Joffa, and Sims.

Segeyaro to Leeds.

But Daniel was so sure he was coming to the Broncos. He said Broncos had already signed him!

Wallace is underrated on here. He has been great for a while now. Players who can perform in big games as he did in the GF last year and big games so far this year are not a dime a dozen. Sims has massive potential and I can certainly sympathise with why he has gone backwards at Newcastle but I would not punt Wallace for him if it came down to that simple choice. Wallace has become a very important cog in this team. I would love to have both though.

8. McGuire
9. McCullough
10. Sims
11. Su'A
12. Gillett
13. Blair

14. Nikorima
15. Pangai
16. Thaiday
17. Ofahengaue

:)

Still not picking Wallace, what does the guy have to do?

Still not picking Wallace, what does the guy have to do?

Read through the previous posts please sir. My team list was based on the assumption that Sims is only a likely target if Wallace goes to North Queensland, who are rumoured to be chasing him.

Last edited:
Read through the previous posts please sir. My team list was based on the assumption that Sims is only a likely target if Wallace goes to North Queensland, who are rumoured to be chasing him.

No need to call me sir mate. Sorry missed that post. Don't think Wallace will be leaving, but if he is Sims would be a decent replacement.

Wallace is underrated on here. He has been great for a while now. Players who can perform in big games as he did in the GF last year and big games so far this year are not a dime a dozen. Sims has massive potential and I can certainly sympathise with why he has gone backwards at Newcastle but I would not punt Wallace for him if it came down to that simple choice. Wallace has become a very important cog in this team. I would love to have both though.

I fear that Tariq Sims will never reach his potential, his leg injuries has stalled his career and he isn't even close to what he was doing at the start of his career. On Jarrod Wallace, I love what he brings from the bench he is an important player on our team but I feel he didn't do very well when he was starting.

I fear that Tariq Sims will never reach his potential, his leg injuries has stalled his career and he isn't even close to what he was doing at the start of his career. On Jarrod Wallace, I love what he brings from the bench he is an important player on our team but I feel he didn't do very well when he was starting.

They are talking about Korbin.

I agree, I rate Wallace as a pretty gun bench prop, but he hasn't been particularly impressive when starting. But having a good bench prop is important too.

Dobbo saying we are going to get Semi Radradra in 2018. Take it as you will.

Last edited:
I wish someone would someone would make a spreadsheet for Dobbo and see how much shit he says that never pans out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Hurrijo
  • Bish
  • BooKhaki
  • BroncosAlways
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Locky24
  • Aldo
  • Sproj
  • eggstar10
  • cento
  • Old Mate
  • The Don
  • Financeguy
  • Jedhead
  • theshed
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.