Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Wasn't it Dobbo who said we're going to have the biggest signing in Broncos history early this season? Can't wait for that to happen..

Last edited:
Danoz Direct

Danoz Direct

NRL Captain
Oct 12, 2013
Just asked Chris Garry about it and he said its rubbish. Wouldn't make sense to pay overs for a winger.

tommy

tommy

International Rep
Jun 5, 2015
Danny boy would know what's going on. Why is he banned? Can't he have one more chance? I loved his intel, always made me smile.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Titans have told Zillman, Hoffman & Douglas they're free to look for clubs elsewhere..

Do we dare.. #BringBackTheHoff

To play on the wing of course... I'd much prefer that option to signing Inglis, at least Hoff isn't a broken down piece of ass.

Edit:

Actually, I just remembered he said "well well well" when Darius did his achilles, pretend I didn't bring this up. #FUCKTHEHOFF

Last edited:
winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Just asked Chris Garry about it and he said its rubbish. Wouldn't make sense to pay overs for a winger.

Yeah all you need on the wings are your marantas and edens

Nashy

Nashy

Immortal
Senior Staff
Mar 5, 2008
**** Hoffman. He's not a team player, he's a selfish little prick. And not a very good footballer.

Unbreakable

Unbreakable

International Rep
Contributor
May 21, 2013
REDS CHASE BRONCOS WINGER

THE Reds have made Bronco winger Lachlan Maranta an offer to switch codes but the grandson of club co-founder Barry is set to remain at Red Hill.

Inside Mail can reveal the Reds are in negotiations with Maranta who has also received a formal offer from Brisbane.

There isn’t much difference between the offers.

The Reds have long believed Maranta’s union background at GPS school Gregory Terrace made him a good buy.

While he has copped a lot of criticism for his performances this year, Maranta was among Brisbane’s best backs last season and his versatility suits union more than league.

No Cookies | The Courier Mail

Financeguy

Financeguy

NRL Player
Apr 24, 2013
I would hate to have Hoffman back at the Broncos, even if he was willing to accept his limitations and play wing.

I wish him well in his future but his sense of entitlement and seemingly poor attitude would be the last thing i want rubbing off on some of our younger players at this club.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
No way in hell to Hoffman. Go get fucked. He's a POS.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008

Wingers are more important than ever. More important than centres too these days IMO.

Socnorb

Socnorb

NRL Captain
Contributor
Aug 5, 2013
I wouldn't say no to Mead for a depth backup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Battler
  • Mustafur
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Organix
  • BroncoFan94
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.