Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
The news I'd prefer to hear is "Broncos looking to sign Eels hard man Manu Ma'u (or similar)"

What are the prop options for next year? Brenton Lawrence, Siosaia Vave, Nelson Asofa-Solomona, Ben Hannant, Sam Moa and Rod Griffin are the main ones I see. Other players who are off contract that I wouldn't say no to are Kurt Baptiste (Depending on the Nikorima situation), Cameron Cullen (Backup half/bench utility) and Nathan Ross (Could start but would be a handy backup option. Grew up on the GC). Not that contracts mean a lot.

Guerra wouldn't be to bad if we got him for an acceptable price, he was very good when playing off Maloney and I would imagine he would do well running of Milford. Cult3 is right though that it isn't just him that has sucked for the Roosters this year, the whole team have apart from Cordner and Mitchell (maybe).

Could do with a front rower and a big fijian winger. Nelson Asofa Solomona would be perfect.

There's also Kenny Bromwich and Charlie Gubb.

Do you guys think Bennett will be in a few English players ears? Chris Hill and Ryan Hall seem like good options and they would fulfill our current needs.

Fantastic, another mobile backrower, we only have 15 of them so what a great signing!

I feel like it's only an option if we're losing Glenn or Gillett or both.

Big no thanks to Guerra, we need to sign a couple of forwards who can average 120+ metres per game.

Do you guys think Bennett will be in a few English players ears? Chris Hill and Ryan Hall seem like good options and they would fulfill our current needs.

I am a huge fan of Chris Hill. Imo, the best English prop in the game. Hall is also good but can be a bit erratic.

Im over us signing Roosters numpties.

If we're going to sign another backrower, it has to be Te'o.

Te'o or no one. That's the option. Someone tell Wayne.

If we're going to sign another backrower, it has to be Te'o.

Te'o or no one. That's the option. Someone tell Wayne.

My dad is speaking with him tomorrow at a conference. I'll send him a list.

No to Guerra, yes to Te'o.
No to Inglis, yes to Gagai.
And bring in a dominant prop, a la JWH, Bromwich, Tronc.

My dad is speaking with him tomorrow at a conference. I'll send him a list.

No to Guerra, yes to Te'o.
No to Inglis, yes to Gagai.
And bring in a dominant prop, a la JWH, Bromwich, Tronc.

You watch how much better this team would become with a dominant prop or two....just speculating assume that we sell Glenn and don't renew Thaiday....probably get rid of Arrow too....need to reduce the backrowers in our squad....lets look what our pack could look like...

8 JWH/Klemmer
9 Macca
10 Nappa
11 Gillett
12 Pangai
13 McGuire

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • Sproj
  • Skyblues87
  • broncsgoat
  • Cavalo
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Gaz
  • eazy-duzzit
  • winslow_wong
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morkel
  • Wolfie
  • heartly87
  • marw
  • Adammacca
  • Big Del
  • Pablo
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.