Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though i think signing a big aggressive front tower would help us for this year i think broncos have the majority of young big forwards comng through

Francis Molo - 115kg
George Fai - 107 kg
Tevita Pangai Jnr - 113kg
Joe Ofahengaue - 112 kg

If i could have one player i would probably wont JJ Felise

I really have trouble believing Ofahengaue is 112kg. Maybe he's got a monster dong...but he doesn't look big at all.

I really have trouble believing Ofahengaue is 112kg. Maybe he's got a monster dong...but he doesn't look big at all.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh: I would have to agree with you on that.

Even though i think signing a big aggressive front tower would help us for this year i think broncos have the majority of young big forwards comng through

Francis Molo - 115kg
George Fai - 107 kg
Tevita Pangai Jnr - 113kg
Joe Ofahengaue - 112 kg

If i could have one player i would probably wont JJ Felise

Aggressive is the key word.

I'm not sure that aggressive (or dominant) describe any of our current guys.

That's why we need to look external. We need an enforcer.

Dave Hala released by the Titans.. Should we throw him a life line?

No.

He isn't the forward we're looking for.

Last edited:
Hala was close to my favourite player when he was here. Unfortunately he got injured a bit too often and he couldn't produce consistently. Although that could've been more to do with Griffin's WeightGain3000 program and horrible bench usage.

Only 26 (27 post-season)

I'd love to see him back but it won't happen. SL beckons I think if he wants to keep playing unless someone from down south picks him up. The Storm could do wonders with a guy like him I reckon

Dave Hala released by the Titans.. Should we throw him a life line?

No move on
if he spent as much time working on football and not lifting weights then he would be an international front row by now

Semi linked to us again, but as per usual, no information of any sort.

"Broncos have a trump card, Peter Nolan works at the club and he signed Semi back in the day, therefore Semi is a chance of joining the Broncos in 2018!"

Semi linked to us again, but as per usual, no information of any sort.

"Broncos have a trump card, Peter Nolan works at the club and he signed Semi back in the day, therefore Semi is a chance of joining the Broncos in 2018!"

Does Danny ODowd write these newspaper columns?

Cody Walker to the Broncs is back on after a pay dispute with Souths...

Cody Walker to the Broncs is back on after a pay dispute with Souths...

Can he play in the centres? He looks strong enough and can run and pass. Would come a lot cheaper than Gringlis.

Can he play in the centres? He looks strong enough and can run and pass. Would come a lot cheaper than Gringlis.

Seems to have mostly played as a half / fullback...

Maybe the utility to replace Knikorima? At least he towers over him at a whopping 179cms and 90kgs...

Last edited:
[h=2]BUNNIES LIVEWIRE BRISBANE BOUND?[/h]ANOTHER crisis has hit strife-torn Souths with key playmaker Cody Walker set to sensationally renege on his new Rabbitohs deal to join the Broncos over a pay dispute.
The Inside Mail can reveal Walker will sign with Brisbane within days unless the Rabbitohs come to the party with an urgent upgrade for the 26-year-old.
Walker will decide his future next week, just days before Souths’ clash with the Broncos at ANZ Stadium.
The Rabbitohs are already battling drama on several fronts with centre Kirisome Auva’a facing a 12-week drug ban and forward utility Paul Carter fighting for his NRL career after an off-field indiscretion.
Now they are in danger of losing Walker, who has become a critical part of Souths’ scrumbase plans following the impending departure of Luke Keary to the Roosters next season.
Walker agreed to a two-year deal with Souths last month but technically remains a free agent as he has not formally inked the contract or had it registered with the NRL.
That has opened the door for the Broncos, who are ready to table a fresh three-year deal worth around $600,000 after their initial bid for Walker failed last month.
Souths boss Shane Richardson was holidaying in Ireland last week when he was notified of Walker’s desire for a pay rise.
The Rabbitohs are desperately trying to put together a revised offer, but if the upgrade does not meet Walker’s asking price, he will be in Broncos colours next season.
Walker has been among Souths’ best players in recent weeks and the Broncos regard him as a valuable utility who can be a Shaun Berrigan-style game-breaker off interchange.

No Cookies | The Courier Mail

Whats Nikorima trying to get? I thought he was close to re-signing

Surely he can get a better deal than that? I wouldn't mind having him at all though.

If we can get Walker for $600,000 over 3 seasons that's an absolute bargain, considering how versatile he is. Do it Wayne.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• The True King
  • the_next
  • Cavalo
  • Foordy
  • Painin the Haas
  • Dash
  • Hurrijo
  • Robboi_321
  • broncoscope
  • Slippin Jimmy
  • Maroon4life
  • GCBRONCO
  • Dexter
  • heartly87
  • jarro65
  • broncsgoat
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.