Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see it happening honestly. Cody will get an improved deal and stay at the rabbits to partner Reynolds next year.

If Valantine Holmes wants to win something other than wooden spoons, he should come to us instead of the Reds

I can't see it happening honestly. Cody will get an improved deal and stay at the rabbits to partner Reynolds next year.

And good, we don't need him. I'd be signing up Cullen quick smart as our back up half. He's unwanted at the Titans and would be a base salary to bring in.

I don't see anything in Walker.

As a depth signing, I'd entertain the idea but 3 years for $200K a pop I just see it as a waste of money.

Hopefully Souths get their act together and sign him post-haste.

Agreed- you also have to place his salary somewhere. Top 25 and take a spot on a guy that may play 3 games and 20 for Redcliffe or second tier and take up half your cap with one guy which can leave you short in the event of multiply injuries.

He is a half so he is only going to play with Hunt or Milford are injured. He isn't a hooker and isn't a utility.

And good, we don't need him. I'd be signing up Cullen quick smart as our back up half. He's unwanted at the Titans and would be a base salary to bring in.

Broncos have done that twice already- would you really do it again?

Why? We will either Kodi or Codi as our backup half. Plus reports are Manly are chasing Cullen pretty hard to play alongside DCE so Walker can move back to the halves, so no he wouldn't come cheap at all.

To be honest, Cam Cullen would't offer more than what Cody Walker would.

Cameron is a five-eighth who can cover halfback and hooker while Cody is a five-eighth or fullback who can easily cover centre and wing.

I would have Cody on the right wing which would allow Jordan Kahu to slot into left centre like Wayne wants him too.

I don't know why we don't sign a winger, Wayne is the man who is chasing Cody, not me.

Maybe Wayne sees a winger in Cody?

With our forward pack struggling to make metres, we need big body wingers that can play like extra forwards. As Big Pete said, last year we had Vidot and Hodges ploughing out big metres getting us out of trouble and taking alot of pressure off our forwards, leaving them with more petrol to help in defence. This year we have had Eden, Roberts, Kahu, Maranta trying to bash it out off our line. They're trying hard but we just don't have the punch that we had last year in this area.

We should've gone all out to get Mansour. Dude's a beast when coming out from his own end and can finish.

Tedesco was just asked on Matty Johns show which club he'd like to play for other than their current club. He said Broncos.

Tedesco to Broncos confirmed.

I heard that too and i know your joking cause Bennett would never move Boyd from fullback

Tedesco was just asked on Matty Johns show which club he'd like to play for other than their current club. He said Broncos.

Tedesco to Broncos confirmed.

Lured by a Half-Life 3 TPA.

I heard that too and i know your joking cause Bennett would never move Boyd from fullback 

Darius is an unreal fullback, no.1 defensive fullback and his passing is so precise. Tedesco, on the other hand could make a quality centre.

Kim Ingebrigsten just said Walker signed with the Bunnies for three years.

If Valantine Holmes wants to win something other than wooden spoons, he should come to us instead of the Reds

He'll get a premiership ring this year at the Sharks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Sproj
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Dash
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • bb_gun
  • jarro65
  • winslow_wong
  • Dreaglor
  • Dexter
  • MrMoore
  • Bucking Beads
  • Financeguy
  • Manofoneway
  • Waynesaurus
  • Aldo
  • Lurker
  • Stix
  • Locky's Left Boot
... and 31 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.