Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll get a premiership ring this year at the Sharks!

The Sharks are playing good footy now, but they don't have the extra gear they will need to go well in the finals

Last edited:
The Sharks are playing good footy now, but they don't have the extra gear they will need to go well in the finals

Never speak in absolutes..

I hope you're right though.

It looks like the Gold Coast could soon get one of their own back, with Brisbane forward Jarrod Wallace eyeing a return to the Titans.
The 24-year-old began his junior career with the Titans where he was a member of their SG Ball and NYC side before linking with the Broncos.
He made his NRL debut with the Broncos in 2012 where he has gone on to play over 50 first grade games but with salary cap pressures playing their part and demand for his signature increasing his market value, Wallace looks set to leave Red Hill.
The Cowboys are reportedly in the hunt but we understand the Titans have the inside running.

I'm not too bothered if Wallace goes. He has some really strong games off the bench for us this season but it's pretty obvious we have a fair bit of young talent coming through. It just may mean we will have to sign some experienced depth up front for next year.

I dunno, the Sharks have form when it comes to getting extra gear.

The Sharks this year remind me a lot of the Storm, they play fast and direct and they have some crisp and sharp set plays and their defense has really improved.

That fast and direct style really troubles us, we are ordinary at slowing down the ruck and we still sit back and wait in defense, last year teams still rolled up the field no worries but we had great defense in our 20m zone to compensate and keep us in the contest, this year it just hasn't been there.

Last edited:
Wallace would be a big loss. I'd rather offload Blair before Wallace.

I'm calling it. It's the Sharks premiership to lose this season as it was ours last year. Happy to be proven wrong by the Broncos though!

Good then the Sharks can have their hearts broken

The Sharks have a gorilla on their backs when it comes to winning a GF

I would not begrudge the Sharks a premiership........Once Gallen retires and we have one or two more.

They can win this year, as long as Gallen is suspended for the grand final.

They can win this year, as long as Gallen is suspended for the grand final.

How about this ...

Broncos vs Sharks in the GF

With Gallen making an error at the death to hand the Broncos the title

How about this ...

Broncos vs Sharks in the GF

With Gallen making an error at the death to hand the Broncos the title

Fine by me, as long as Gallen doesn't actually enjoy a Grand Final.

It looks like the Gold Coast could soon get one of their own back, with Brisbane forward Jarrod Wallace eyeing a return to the Titans.
The 24-year-old began his junior career with the Titans where he was a member of their SG Ball and NYC side before linking with the Broncos.
He made his NRL debut with the Broncos in 2012 where he has gone on to play over 50 first grade games but with salary cap pressures playing their part and demand for his signature increasing his market value, Wallace looks set to leave Red Hill.
The Cowboys are reportedly in the hunt but we understand the Titans have the inside running.

He's been our 2nd best front rower this year. Surely we can't be weakening that area even further? There must be someone we are looking at signing.

What's the bet Corey Norman will want out of Sydney and return to qld. The city has totally consumed him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Brocko
  • The True King
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Sproj
  • ivanhungryjak
  • ezpz
  • mrslong
  • Stix
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Aldo
  • theshed
  • BruiserMk1
  • winslow_wong
  • Skyblues87
  • Cavalo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • Xzei
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.