Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teams have been named....Pearson playing...no Radradra....no Takairangi....

Broncos signing news coming up on 7 news w/ Chris Garry.

Completely unrelated to said signing news.. but what do we all think of Nene Macdonald? He's apparently one of the players being pushed out of the Titans by the Hayne signing.

Completely unrelated to said signing news.. but what do we all think of Nene Macdonald? He's apparently one of the players being pushed out of the Titans by the Hayne signing.
Remember the uproar from opposition fans when we pushed Copley out for Roberts. Hypocrites.

*scratches head* I rate Nene, I don't get why he'd be on the list of players being shopped around. They're probably trying to find some money to sign Zillman up for another 5yrs.

Already been signed by the Dragons i believe

*scratches head* I rate Nene, I don't get why he'd be on the list of players being shopped around. They're probably trying to find some money to sign Zillman up for another 5yrs.

Hasn't he already signed with saint merge?

Titans getting rid of Mead, Hoffman and MacDonald?? I'll be surprised if they let MacDonald go. He's been pretty handy for them.

We should sign Hoffman on minimum wage and keep him in ISC. Very handy back up winger but that's all.

So I'm in Melbourne, can I get a heads up? We won't hear anything about it down here.

You should watch. You'll love this.

So. It's either a really good prop.. Or 1910 is being sarcastic and it's the opposite of a prop..

I like the sound of this (while really hoping it's not sarcasm).

Need to see 1910's face to know whether I should be excited or terrified....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Wolfie
  • Old Mate
  • Fozz
  • johnny plath
  • Cavalo
  • Emanon
  • Swordfish
  • broncsgoat
  • Aldo
  • Broncosarethebest
  • theshed
  • Sproj
  • Foordy
  • Financeguy
  • heartly87
  • Dexter
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Slippin Jimmy
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.