Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's disagree to disagree.

You're mad if you want to hold your grudge against Folau for leaving now considering the situation we currently have in our outside backs.

Last edited:
YES! Bring back IZZY!

"Israel Folau flying through the air like Superman!"

I want to hear more of that.

Last edited:
lol they probably would let Thaiday go to fit izzy in our cap

If he does come back to league...they should make him play for Newcastle.

[h=1]Nikorima brothers set to move clubs[/h]EFFECTIVE utility Kodi Nikorima looks set to leave the Broncos and link up with the Storm in 2017.
The Kiwi international has been content to play his part off the bench for Brisbane the past two seasons but the lure of a potential starting spot in the halves at the Storm will likely win out.
Nikorima will look to replace Storm five-eighth Blake Green, who will take up a two-year deal with the Sea Eagles.
Interestingly, the Broncos have sounded out Nikorima’s brother, Jayden, as his ideal replacement.
Jayden, 19, has struggled to adapt to life in Sydney and looks certain to be granted an early release from the final year of his contract.
If Nikorima takes up a two-year deal with the Storm he will likely be forced to fight for the chance to partner Cooper Cronk in the halves with the Cowboys’ Jahrome Hughes.
The Storm desire depth in their playmaking stocks and want Hughes and Nikorima on their books for 2017.
The deal for Hughes will likely force out utility Ben Hampton who has been heavily tipped to go the other way and join the Cowboys.

Nikorima brothers set to move clubs - Rugby League Week

Nikorima brothers set to move clubs

EFFECTIVE utility Kodi Nikorima looks set to leave the Broncos and link up with the Storm in 2017.
The Kiwi international has been content to play his part off the bench for Brisbane the past two seasons but the lure of a potential starting spot in the halves at the Storm will likely win out.
Nikorima will look to replace Storm five-eighth Blake Green, who will take up a two-year deal with the Sea Eagles.
Interestingly, the Broncos have sounded out Nikorima’s brother, Jayden, as his ideal replacement.
Jayden, 19, has struggled to adapt to life in Sydney and looks certain to be granted an early release from the final year of his contract.
If Nikorima takes up a two-year deal with the Storm he will likely be forced to fight for the chance to partner Cooper Cronk in the halves with the Cowboys’ Jahrome Hughes.
The Storm desire depth in their playmaking stocks and want Hughes and Nikorima on their books for 2017.
The deal for Hughes will likely force out utility Ben Hampton who has been heavily tipped to go the other way and join the Cowboys.

Nikorima brothers set to move clubs - Rugby League Week

The Mole is a real credible source ... i'm looking forward to the "things change bro" when this doesn't occur

Hampton is on his way out? We should snap him up immediately.

Hampton would be a handy pick up for a few clubs.

He reminds me a lot of Kurt Mann. He belongs in the halves, but since he doesn't possess all the skills, finds himself in a variety of different positions. Like Mann, he doesn't die wondering and his defence is surprisingly strong.

The biggest issue I have with Hampton is his hands. Generally, he's good for a mistake or two and he usually puts his team under pressure. You would have to be patient with him, and I don't think the Broncos should go out on a limb like that.

I'd like to see Jayden return home. He's choc-filled with talent and if Kodi does leave, he'd be the perfect replacement.

Come home Jayden, I absolutely love this kid.

Unless I completely dreamed it, Hampton has already signed with the Cowboys.

Yeah Hampton is on his way North. They want to use him to lure McLean too apparently.

Hampton would be a handy pick up for a few clubs.

He reminds me a lot of Kurt Mann. He belongs in the halves, but since he doesn't possess all the skills, finds himself in a variety of different positions. Like Mann, he doesn't die wondering and his defence is surprisingly strong.

The biggest issue I have with Hampton is his hands. Generally, he's good for a mistake or two and he usually puts his team under pressure. You would have to be patient with him, and I don't think the Broncos should go out on a limb like that.

I'd like to see Jayden return home. He's choc-filled with talent and if Kodi does leave, he'd be the perfect replacement.

I agree on Hampton, he looked really good at Easts but at the Sunny Coast and in and out of Storm he's lost momentum. He's still got that really good run in him and steps well off his left foot.

Has to find some consistency with his football; maybe going home if that's what happens will help him.

The 7th Tackle - Round 23

Another big man on the move is Sharks bookend Sam Tagataese. He recently knocked back a modest contract extension and has progressed talks with rivals.

Dare I mention that he's a Wavell boy?

I don't rate him that highly, but he'd be a reasonable investment as a bench forward if we can't land one of the big ticket guys (Napa, K.Sims)

The 7th Tackle - Round 23

Dare I mention that he's a Wavell boy?

I don't rate him that highly, but he'd be a reasonable investment as a bench forward if we can't land one of the big ticket guys (Napa, K.Sims)

Just another in a long line.....Makes and old wavellite feel like a song -

oggie oggie oggie....

Lets see if hunt can stand up tonight and the next few weeks or it might be time for a change

Lets see if hunt can stand up tonight and the next few weeks or it might be time for a change
Lol
90c188c2f2e6dd9d302fd7d3866ccce1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• NSW stables
  • Reds2011
  • broncsgoat
  • Waynesaurus
  • theshed
  • Broncosgirl
  • Browny
  • winslow_wong
  • Robboi_321
  • Strop
  • Kev_Guz
  • Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • Xzei
  • Broncosarethebest
  • heartly87
  • Wolfie
  • Gaz
  • bert_lifts
  • Stix
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.