Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Given the metres other forwards around Napa make I'm not surprised much easier to make metres when your forward pack performs well or dominates. Put him in the present performing Broncos forward pack and I wouldn't be surprised to see it a lot lower in average and it's not like he hasn't put in similar efforts to Blair and Gillett this season either. Also is he actually off season for 2017, I'm pretty sure he signed with the Roosters till the end of 2017?

Yeah, re-signed until the end of 2017.

What about young Angus Crichton

What about young Angus Crichton

Why don't we sign somebody that we actually know is good, we've already got plenty of project forwards in the squad, Pangai, Ofahengaue, Arrow, Ese'ese, Su'A.

Last edited:
From what I've seen of him, He is a star of the future.

If we are talking about Paul Vaughan, What about Shaun Fensom.

We already have a Shaun Fensom in our side, a better version.

We need props and backs.

We need Fusitua and to keep developing Seve...And isn't Sam Moa off contract this year?? We need a wrecking ball off the bench

Yeah, so I think Moa must have re signed... Dunno where I got that from? Still although we have some good young props coming through it is glaring obvious that we need a meat axe to add some sting in the front row... Someone that terrorises the opposition through fear of being belted...

Sam Anderson at Dolphins is worth a go; been the best front rower in the ISC this year. Named captain in his first year and picked for Queensland Residents.

On tv today.

Last edited:
Sydney Roosters coach Trent Robinson has laid down a challenge to misfiring prop Sam Moa, telling him to perform or perish.

Moa finds himself at a crossroads in the final five weeks of the NRL season - without a deal for 2017 and in danger of losing his place in the New Zealand Test squad.
In an attempt to light a fire under the Kiwi wrecking ball, Robinson said the 30-year-old's contract talks would hinge on his performances in the run home.
"We've discussed it with Sam and he's not on contract at the moment," Robinson said on Sunday.

Read more at Roosters tell Sam Moa to perform or perish | Zero Tackle

My two preferences for next year would be either Sam Moa or Albert Vete

We use to be a club where everyone wanted to play even play for less money now that doesn't seem to happen anymore. Why dont we get rid of the shit players that dont do the job anymore and buy some great players that other plays want to play with.

Sydney Roosters coach Trent Robinson has laid down a challenge to misfiring prop Sam Moa, telling him to perform or perish.

Moa finds himself at a crossroads in the final five weeks of the NRL season - without a deal for 2017 and in danger of losing his place in the New Zealand Test squad.
In an attempt to light a fire under the Kiwi wrecking ball, Robinson said the 30-year-old's contract talks would hinge on his performances in the run home.
"We've discussed it with Sam and he's not on contract at the moment," Robinson said on Sunday.

Read more at Roosters tell Sam Moa to perform or perish | Zero Tackle

This is where the Stephen Kearney connection comes in handy... If anyone can get a front rower firing it's WB... IMO one of the hardest in the league to tackle, have always thought he was better than JWH and he's still got 2 good years in him. Sign him up Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Reds2011
  • bb_gun
  • theshed
  • Gaz
  • eggstar10
  • winslow_wong
  • OnToSomething
  • broncsgoat
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Robboi_321
  • Broncosarethebest
  • davidp
  • Cavalo
  • ezpz
  • Aldo
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.