Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't knock him back at the right price, but it seems like the Broncos already have a lot of Paul Vaughan's on their roster.

I believe the Broncos should sign Vave from Manly.

I believe the Broncos should sign Vave from Manly.

Strangely, I had a feeling you were going to say that...

But, Vave is a bit of an unrealistic option. It's either Manly or Parra for him.

Strangely, I had a feeling you were going to say that...

But, Vave is a bit of an unrealistic option. It's either Manly or Parra for him.
Didn't we come extremely close to signing him about two years ago? I think talks were very advanced but fell through In the end

That Manly vs Cowboys game earlier this season when Manly made a big comeback, Vave and Addin Fonau-Blake I think it was, were incredible. Blake scored two tries and Vave scored one

What about Shaun Lane from the Warriors

When Lane was playing for the Bulldogs, He was a threat in attack and was pretty good.

Bennett has rejected Walters offer to come back and help out according to Chris Garry on 7 news.

I rate Vaughan highly. Think I've been singing his praises here for a while now. He's down on form a bit, but he can bend the line well. Not sure what's going on between him and the Raiders though.

Maybe Bennett feels threatened by Walters?

Remember hearing somewhere(probably a BHQ rumour) that Milf and Hunt were pretty pissed about the Origin ban.

It was something along the lines of "Bennett has faith in his current coaching staff to help turn around the form of Milford and Hunt"

[MENTION=9011]Pushkin[/MENTION] will go into meltdown!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Bish
  • BruiserMk1
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.