Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know if we are chasing anyone else?

Greg-Inglis1.jpg

We could probably get both Jamal Idris and Kevin Locke for less than Inglis would want.

He definitely has talent to be great but he seems like a bit of a loose cannon. He seems easily influenced, luckily now it's in a good way it seems. I liked his interview with Kemp and I'd give him a shot on base salary. I definitely think Wayne and Darius would be good role models for him and we have plenty of kiwi boys to look after him. He has the natural talent to be a good utility back for is, would love to see him on the wing.

Would definitely take Kevin Locke, he can be a really good winger, is only 27, has good speed, is safe under the highball and can finish a try. He'd also more than likely, be a cheap-ish buy.

has an alcohol and a huge ego problem. was widely known at the warriors and he and some dude smashed up his coaches car in england only a few months ago.

if the rumours are true that we already have a squad of young players with egos the size of planets, it wouldn't be wise to add another, esp one that's going to be a depth option/fringe first teamer.

Why not David Mead? He is off contract. Channel 7 news just said he was likely to sign with the Bulldogs thought. That'll be Brenko Lee and David Mead they have signed while the Broncos haven't addressed their backline.

Should we be looking at Paul Vaughan from the Raiders?

Yeah I would be for sure, he seems out of favour down there and was an origin bolter early this season.

Should we be looking at Paul Vaughan from the Raiders?
If the opportunity presents itself, absolutely. Big, strong, bends the line and has a fair bit of toe on him. Perfect replacement for J Wall.

If the opportunity presents itself, absolutely. Big, strong, bends the line and has a fair bit of toe on him. Perfect replacement for J Wall.

Vaughan would be a great pick up. Big strong forward we need.

Would absolutely love it if we signed Vaughan.

Last edited:
For the right price absolutely. I rate him. Big strong hard running unit.

I couldn't see Ricky letting him go if he knew he was coming to us.

I'm in favour. Purely for the salty greenhouse tears.

No to Vaughan.

Yes to Boyd!

More Boyd's!

In all seriousness though, I would love Vaughan.

I've loved him since Round 2, 2014.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Mightybroncs2k17
  • Bish
  • BruiserMk1
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Muros
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.