Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys its sports unlimited just making sht up again. Nothing to see here!

Guys its sports unlimited just making sht up again. Nothing to see here!

He gets his info from Daniel.

He also said Inglis was signing with the Broncos.

It's maranta. They're giving him back

Wait, Maranta has signed for the Reds officially??

So apparently Foran might sign a 1 year deal with the Warriors..

Loloahea anyone?

Haven't the Warriors been in trouble for cap breaches before? Extremely bold of them if they are going to try and fit virtually the whole NZ national side under the cap.

Jim Doyle more or less just confirmed in a press release that if Foran decides to play again next season, he'll be at the Warriors.

Time to get Loloahea on the phone, right now.

Let's go crazy.

1. Boyd (c)
2. Oates
3. Kahu
4. Roberts
5. Pearson
6. Loloahea
7. Milford
8. McGuire
9. Hunt
10. Napa
11. Blair
12. Gillett
13. McCullough

14. J.Nikorima
15. Thaiday
16. Pangai Jr
17. Ese'ese

Crazy hey?

1. Lachlan Maranta
2. Greg Eden
3. Stuart Kelly
4. Steve Michaels
5. Elia Tuqiri
6. Grant Rix
7. Peter Wallace
8. Martin Kennedy
9. Ian Lacey
10. Ben Czislowski
11. Palmer Wapau
12. Steele Reechless
13. Darren Burns

14. Motu Tony
15. Brett Green
16. Neale Wyatt
17. Lagi Setu

Jim Doyle more or less just confirmed in a press release that if Foran decides to play again next season, he'll be at the Warriors.

Time to get Loloahea on the phone, right now.

Do we really want to pay overs for a guy that's going to play wing?

People complain Hunt and Milford are too similar so halves is out of the question. And he isn't the organizer we would need so we would literally be back to square one.

Boyd is our fullback no matter who we sign. We could sign Folau and Boyd will still be fullback.

So that leaves wing and centre. Lolohea is too good to be stuck on one side of the field.

Last edited:
Do we really want to pay overs for a guy that's going to play wing?

People complain Hunt and Milford are too similar so halves is out of the question. And he isn't the organizer we would need so we would literally be back to square one.

Boyd is our fullback no matter who we sign. We could sign Folau and Boyd will still be fullback.

So that leaves wing and centre. Lolohea is too good to be stuck on one side of the field.

I disagree completely, we need players with speed who compliment our 1, 6 & 7. Loloahea is exactly that, he's fast, skillful and versatile. As you said, we could throw him on the wing or in the centres, and he's perfect injury cover for our spine players. He would also be groomed as the successor to Boyd once he retires.

It's the perfect signing (Apart from Napa), in my opinion.

I disagree completely, we need players with speed who compliment our 1, 6 & 7. Loloahea is exactly that, he's fast, skillful and versatile. As you said, we could throw him on the wing or in the centres, and he's perfect injury cover for our spine players. He would also be groomed as the successor to Boyd once he retires.

It's the perfect signing (Apart from Napa), in my opinion.

Yeah I am with Unbreakable on this. For mine he would be the perfect centre for us and can cover our 1 6 & 7 for injury.

It's ridiculous that a player can walk out citing personal reasons, and then take a few months off, only to walk into another club. The fact that no one can question the mental health of an employee makes it harder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• theshed
  • Sproj
  • Skyblues87
  • Aldo
  • Cavalo
  • winslow_wong
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Allo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • LockyersLeftBoot
  • Xzei
  • eggstar10
  • johnny plath
  • heartly87
  • simplythebest
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Tim K
  • Volvo Driver
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.