Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should have had his mental breakdown a month or two earlier so Peats didn't have to leave.

I disagree completely, we need players with speed who compliment our 1, 6 & 7. Loloahea is exactly that, he's fast, skillful and versatile. As you said, we could throw him on the wing or in the centres, and he's perfect injury cover for our spine players. He would also be groomed as the successor to Boyd once he retires.

It's the perfect signing (Apart from Napa), in my opinion.

I would much prefer we pay overs for a player that will play in their natural position because that's how we're going to get value for money. Lolohea is at his best when he plays both sides of the field.

Also, I hate to bring it up, but it's Lolohea. There is no a in between o and h.

Last edited:
He should have had his mental breakdown a month or two earlier so Peats didn't have to leave.

But wouldn't they have still needed to offload Peats?

Foran's money is still being counted towards the cap this year.

I think that's why Hayne didn't sign with Eels, because Foran's money was still being counted towards the cap and he couldn't play for them this year as a result.

Last edited:
Also, I hate to bring it up, but it's Lolohea. There is no a in between o and h.

I don't mind being corrected on player names, don't sweat it.

That's super odd, the commentators pronounce it like I spelled it "Loh-loh-ah-hea"

I don't mind being corrected on player names, don't sweat it.

That's super odd, the commentators pronounce it like I spelled it "Loh-loh-ah-hea"

Do you mean that one Kiwi commentator on Fox who takes some kind of pride in pronouncing every name like an absolute spaz?

I swear that everytime he says Matulino I die a little on the inside.

Re: Foran - If you are struggling with mental issues in the NRL and want to escape any sort of pressure, NZ is probably the best place to do it.

Last edited:
Do you mean that one Kiwi commentator on Fox who takes some kind of pride in pronouncing every name like an absolute spaz?

I swear that everytime he says Matulino I die a little on the inside.

I think it's Darryl Halligan.

Just to fuel the fire a bit more, Lolohea has been dropped for the Warriors this week.

Lolohea can kick goals too can't he?

We could use him like we used Hodgo, we would have had the same argument as Hodgo "far too good to be assigned as a winger/centre, needs to be roaming"etc etc.

(side note: why the frig would you keep selecting Ayshford over Lolohea? Crazy cats the warriors)

It's not like Tui has been setting the world on fire this year which is positive contract wise and I fell like if we lose Nikorima to the Storm (which is still a possibility) we would be crazy not to play at him.

Last edited:
Played prop most of this year.

Well that's what we really need, not another backrower.

Chris Garry hinted at a big prop signing yet to come, any news ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• broncotville
  • NSW stables
  • MaroubraBroncos
  • Mustafur
  • ivanhungryjak
  • theshed
  • Aldo
  • Culhwch
  • Dash
  • GCBRONCO
  • Hurrijo
  • Sproj
  • Waynesaurus
  • mystico
  • TimWhatley
  • Fozz
  • Tmac
  • Broncosgirl
  • Jedhead
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.