Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's being reported we are interested in signing Tautau Moga. I dunno about this one. Some fans will be optimistic about it but I reckon he is done after all the injuries. He doesn't possess the pace pre all the injuries. I've watched Mackay games this season and he is much slower than he used to be.

Tyrone taukamo could become a good player but the high light show he's 30 kg heavier and 20cm taller than the other kids hard to go by

I would happily take Tautau Moga he had blistering pace n real strong if the Broncos training staff get him running properly and strength up like what tigers done for Tedesco he could be our Inglis

I'm hoping we sign Moga. I think it would be risk worth taking.

After reading everyones shuffling of every player to a different position I had an idea. Why don't we have all the forwards play in the backs and all the backs play in the forwards? You know just to change it up a bit.

So:

1. TPJ
2. McGuire
3. Thaiday
4. GIllett
5. Glenn
6. McCullough
7. KNik
8. MPJ
9. Hunt
10. Opacic
11. Oates
12. Boyd
13. Milf

14. Joffa
15. Mead
16. Roberts
17. Kahu

[Tweet]783863591527153665[/Tweet]

Moga would be an interesting signing. He looked the goods when he debuted for the Roosters but stagnated when he got injured and then went and played for the cowboys.

But regardless of that, GET A FUCKING FRONT ROWER!

Edit: Have a look at Doddsy, he is off contract this year in the super league

Last edited:
He has had a few injuries in the past

If he doesn't get any injuries, I reckon he would be a good signing.

Last edited:
Good signing if it comes off. Serious injuries like that sometimes take a season or 2 to come good. He's a weapon.
This could be a depth signing, or confirmation that Kahu is gooooone

Would definitely mean that we have good depth in outside backs for the first time in years.

Possibly looking... could you sound any less unconvincing

Garry brought it up several months ago, back when it probably wasn't a sure thing.

Mole usually only picks up things that are sure things these days as he's worried about his "reputation", so I'd say it's as good as done.

Garry brought it up several months ago, back when it probably wasn't a sure thing.

Mole usually only picks up things that are sure things these days as he's worried about his "reputation", so I'd say it's as good as done.

Exactly.

Although it was only a month ago that he said Payne Haas to South Sydney was a done deal...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Bucking Beads
  • bb_gun
  • Broncosarethebest
  • BroncosAlways
  • Fitzy
  • simplythebest
  • Johnny92
  • Wolfie
  • Broncosgirl
  • john1420
  • Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • HarryAllan7
  • Stix
  • mrslong
  • Porthoz
  • Brocko
  • johnny plath
  • Financeguy
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.