Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll attempt to translate, apologies if I get any of it wrong, I haven't spoken sus in years.

Lol. Just as I was about to say that nothing much is happening, a source has informed me of a few rumours. This information has come to me from someone at my gym, and while I am unaware of its authenticity, if it were to come to fruition we would all get some delicious ice cream. The first rumour I have heard regards Dylan Napa and confirms some of the earlier speculation that he is trying to get out of his roosters contract to come to us next year.

The second bit of information surrounds the Eels trying to get Hunt and/or Barba... and then something about Greenbergs family.

He likes the idea of Benji coming here, but only if it isn't at the expense of Ben Hunt.

The last information he has received is about some Sydney clubs chasing Josh McGuire, but he doesn't expect anything to come of it.
All I got was that he's having a gaytime at the gym.

Reactions: sus
Just to be clear, I wasn't meaning to have a go at you mate, I was meaning it to be light-hearted. Sorry if I offended.

hah yeah i know! i meant more the general all round grammas nazism lol

oh and the bird was more a porto style 'yep youre right so i might not be.. but eat me anyways' type thing. interpretation was indeed ace

Dude, i get it. And i get all the speculation stuff. It's drama. Interesting. The off season always dives this place into chaos. Haha some of the best topics over the years have happened in the off season.

Post 2015: the heartbreak of the gf loss. Inglis / roberts rumours and signings. Foordy and his Copley love was shatteted.

Post 2014: wayne bennett effect. Boyd vs Milford vs Barba. The hoffman scandal. Boyd injury. Martin Kenedy moved on. Barba moved on. Waddel Blair worst signings ever. Reed vs copley. Gillett to Q cup!!! Broncos have 11 fullbacks!!!

Post 2013: Who plays in the halves? Inglis and Smith signing rumours. Martin Kennedy our saviour! Hodges wants to play fullback - Hoffman pissed! Reed vs Copley! Hook must go!

Starting to get hard to remember it all now but yeah... dramas a plenty! Feel free to continue / add to the previous year controversies!

2013 was my induction here.. if we're gonna talk abt golden gaytimes.. that was one of them. the barba hysteria OMG.. the real talk abt why/how the doggies contract cleared is still hazy!!

christ that was a cold long off season. when the aussies we're still had an ok cricket team lols

Well looks like Wayne will be back by the end of the week.

Let the announcements begin !!!!!

yes correct more than one..

Scott Prince signs to play in the Auckland 9's

There is one for you

yes correct more than one..

Scott Prince signs to play in the Auckland 9's

There is one for you

that courier mail subscription is working a treat for you

actually i only just seen that - but i have been saying for weeks that signings were coming..

Hunt will be gone - depending on other signings.

Nikorima will play better at half back - HUNT horrible !!!!!!

actually i only just seen that - but i have been saying for weeks that signings were coming..

Hunt will be gone - depending on other signings.

Nikorima will play better at half back - HUNT horrible !!!!!!
Keep believe the Facebook rumours I'd you like Hunt is going nowhere.

And on the off chance we are looking to offload Hunt, it wouldn't be for someone who hads similar strengths and weaknesses (I.e. Kodi) it would be for someone who compliments Milford better.

Someone who has a better kicking game and better game management than Hunt ... and that player is certainly not Kodi.

73150567.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosgirl
  • bazza
  • Justwin
  • Xzei
  • Ondi
  • Thelmus
  • Wolfie
  • Financeguy
  • BooKhaki
  • ChewThePhatt
  • leon.bott
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncs1459
  • Manofoneway
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Brocko
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.