Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumour on /r/nrl about Blair and the slight possibility of him signing with Wigan?

Personally, I can't see him living over there..

He loves his basketball shorts.

Blair is in the same boat as Glenn for me, they're both incredibly consistent and have been 2 of our best for the last 2 seasons, but if losing him for next season enables us to sign Napa and re-sign Milford & Hunt, show me where to sign.

Blair is in the same boat as Glenn for me, they're both incredibly consistent and have been 2 of our best for the last 2 seasons, but if losing him for next season enables us to sign Napa and re-sign Milford & Hunt, show me where to sign.
Yeah maybe.. but i rate blair far more important to our side atm then glenn ...

Yeah maybe.. but i rate blair far more important to our side atm then glenn ...

I would agree with that, Blair's defensive presence is huge for us, my hope if we lost him would be that whoever slides into the starting line-up alongside Napa & McGuire would be able to fill a similar role (Whether it be Dodds, Arrow or Pangai Jr)

Rumour on /r/nrl about Blair and the slight possibility of him signing with Wigan?

Wasn't that what chris garry wrote when he mentioned us chasing james. That we are going after james to replace blair ?

I would agree with that, Blair's defensive presence is huge for us, my hope if we lost him would be that whoever slides into the starting line-up alongside Napa & McGuire would be able to fill a similar role (Whether it be Dodds, Arrow or Pangai Jr)
Yeah i agree. I see TPJ as an impact forward off the bench, Dodds his regular hard hitting enforcer and arrow as the future workhorse..

I'm hoping Blair sticks around and finishes his career with us. Him Napa and McGuire as our front row / lock combinations is pretty well balanced. Especially if the guys i mentioned above come to the table in their roles.

Napa
Blair
McGuire

Dodds
TPJ
Glenn

Good setup!

I definitely agree with re-signing Milford, but i'm not so sure about hunt. He will be commanding a fair bit for his next contract and I honestly don't think he is worth it, not for us at least. If he is wanting more than 500k, which i'm sure he will, I'd much rather try find someone else through under 20s or Qcup.

I definitely agree with re-signing Milford, but i'm not so sure about hunt. He will be commanding a fair bit for his next contract and I honestly don't think he is worth it, not for us at least. If he is wanting more than 500k, which i'm sure he will, I'd much rather try find someone else through under 20s or Qcup.

Do we have anyone better than Hunt?

I don't think we do at the moment, but I mean most players are off contract and available for 2018, I wouldn't be risking losing players to keep Hunt. I find it extremely unlikely he will ever win a premiership, at least not as a half back. He butchered the Under 20s Grand Final as well. He should be a 5/8th. If we didn't have Milford, I'd be happy with him being the 5/8, but we do, and I much rather milford than him.

Yeah i agree. I see TPJ as an impact forward off the bench, Dodds his regular hard hitting enforcer and arrow as the future workhorse..

I'm hoping Blair sticks around and finishes his career with us. Him Napa and McGuire as our front row / lock combinations is pretty well balanced. Especially if the guys i mentioned above come to the table in their roles.

Napa
Blair
McGuire

Dodds
TPJ
Glenn

Good setup!

I think Ese'ese will make his way into that group , and maybe even joe o .

I think Ese'ese will make his way into that group , and maybe even joe o .
I agree. I'm thinking they will get a rotation similar to last year and see time during origin

All just have to wait and see when Wayne gets back next week. Should be exciting.

Probably both.

Neither am i troll or Lazy. I did read through past posts, but i was asking if anyone had heard anything more, as the previous posts looked as if they may have been a stretching of the real truth.

Like you all i do hope we see a big forward soon, it would seem this may be the missing part of the puzzle. If not i am sure those young guys will take their chances and do the best for us.

GO BRONCOS !!!!

Neither am i troll or Lazy. I did read through past posts, but i was asking if anyone had heard anything more, as the previous posts looked as if they may have been a stretching of the real truth.

Like you all i do hope we see a big forward soon, it would seem this may be the missing part of the puzzle. If not i am sure those young guys will take their chances and do the best for us.

GO BRONCOS !!!!
Latest is Dylan Napa is (highly hinted at) coming to the Broncos at least in 2018.

Roosters looking for someone half decent enough to replace him for 2017 so he can come earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• FACTHUNT
  • Johnny92
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Broncosgirl
  • kman
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • Xzei
  • GCBRONCO
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosarethebest
  • MrMoore
  • westy316
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • The Don
  • Foordy
  • Dash
  • Lostboy
  • winslow_wong
  • theshed
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.