Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Three options. He could come back for Bennet's final year as coach? Perhaps he wants to be coached by him. OR Maybe he doesn't like Bennett and wants to come back when he retires. Alternatively, he doesn't want to come back and won't.

Wow.. how soon you guys forget. Chucking hunt to the dogs is harsh. Considering everything he's done for the club and in that team. I remember how amazing he was when he was first given the 7 back in 2013. Pushed wallace out and all of a sudden we looked like we could finally score points.

Hunt will get there. I think this year will be far better than last year. For so many reasons

I don't think it's harsh. I don't hate Hunt, I actually admire him for sticking around to get his shot, but reality is he has glaring weaknesses that he still hasn't overcome at 27 and the likelihood is he will never overcome them. So unless someone else learns how to kick and game manage, we will always have this problem. How long do you give him? Or do we just go nahhh it's good old benny hunt he tries hard and had to wait 5 years for a spot let's let him play out his career regardless of results?

Wow.. how soon you guys forget. Chucking hunt to the dogs is harsh. Considering everything he's done for the club and in that team. I remember how amazing he was when he was first given the 7 back in 2013. Pushed wallace out and all of a sudden we looked like we could finally score points.

Hunt will get there. I think this year will be far better than last year. For so many reasons

This is not a jab at Hunt, but he had Norman there, who does have the better passing and kicking game, so they complimented well. Also he was a mostly unknown quantity still so it gave him and the team some difference from what teams were used to. I'd still like to have seen Hunt/Norman play for the whole Wallace/Prince/Barba years

No he extended by 1 year . Someone in the know has said he is definitely coming back . I don't have to get over anything! it's a forum , i can ask about anything i want to!

Its a rumour that has been dragged through here for way to long. The fact that Taylor signed a new deal with them confirms he is staying on the Gold Coast. Someone in the know is full of shit. If anyone would know its Joe and even he has rubbished it and Joe is never wrong on these things.

Its a rumour that has been dragged through here for way to long. The fact that Taylor signed a new deal with them confirms he is staying on the Gold Coast. Someone in the know is full of shit. If anyone would know its Joe and even he has rubbished it and Joe is never wrong on these things.

Rodger wilco has been spot on about everything other than jnik staying (even smokin joe was wrong about that ) . when did joe rubbish this so called rumour

Rodger wilco has been spot on about everything other than jnik staying (even smokin joe was wrong about that ) . when did joe rubbish this so called rumour

Yep I was 100% wrong on the Jayden one. It was really a left field decision as I was certain he would stay. Still think he will be back too....

Yep I was 100% wrong on the Jayden one. It was really a left field decision as I was certain he would stay. Still think he will be back too....

wasn't criticising you , just making a point. do you think taylor will comeback . rodger wilco seemed certain he was ?

That one took a few people by surprise, even people who know him.

Tyrone Roberts in and a player out.
Looking forward to Wayne back next week.

Hearing strong rumours that Willie Mason will be lining up for us at centre.

Apparently we're going for the Phil Gould "Biggest Human" award this year.

I'm hearing Kevin Rudd was the preferred option but he was stabbed in the back one night by a relative of Julia Gillard and Pauline Hansen didn't like it anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Harry Sack
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • mrslong
  • Lostboy
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Xzei
  • Maddy
  • broncoscope
  • Kev_Guz
  • Aldo
  • GCBRONCO
  • Bucking Beads
  • Johnny92
  • Broncosarethebest
  • mystico
  • cento
  • Brocko
  • Dash
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.