International Rep
Lachlan Coote's last 3 Super League games -

v Salford: 3 tries, 2 try assists
v Castleford: 1 try, 2 try assists
v Huddersfield: 1 try, 4 try assists

Darius Boyd's entire NRL season -

1 try, 4 try assists

Not suggesting anything.. Just saying..
put Darbs in the Super League and Coote in the NRL and those numbers swap.

although Darbs does need to move to center/wing for both his and the clubs sake ... it is just a shame that with Bird's injury we have no real viable options at fullback

Last edited:

theshed

NRL Player
1. Bird
2. Oates
3. Stagg
4. Boyd
5. Isaako
6. Milf
7. Deardon
8. Haas
9. Turpin
10. Lodge
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Offa

14. Seggy
15. Flegler
16. TPJ
17. Fifita

I think this is our best possible team if everyone was fully fit this season.

Battler

NRL Captain
North Brisbane
1. Bird
2. Oates
3. Stagg
4. Boyd
5. Isaako
6. Milf
7. Deardon
8. Haas
9. Turpin
10. Lodge
11. Glenn
12. Gillett
13. Offa

14. Seggy
15. Flegler
16. TPJ
17. Fifita

I think this is our best possible team if everyone was fully fit this season.
Agreed for this season, but we need an actual strike weapon at the back next year. Whether that be Holmes or Folau I don't care, we just need a million dollar player at the back. Watching Manly with Turbo and comparing him to Boyd is sickening considering they're likely on similar money.

ivanhungryjak

NRL Captain
Suncorp Stadium
Agreed for this season, but we need an actual strike weapon at the back next year. Whether that be Holmes or Folau I don't care, we just need a million dollar player at the back. Watching Manly with Turbo and comparing him to Boyd is sickening considering they're likely on similar money.
Even worse, if you believe the stories, Ponga is on less money than Boyd.

theshed

NRL Player
Tom and Jake Trbojevic are off contract at the end of next year. Flick TPJ, Macca, and Boyd...even Bird if need be, and that’s our pack and backline leader an ex-factor sorted.

1. T Trbojevic
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Bird
5. Isaako/Kenner
6. Milfors
7. Deardon
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Glenn
12. Fifita
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Seggy
15. Offa
16. Gillett
17. Flegler

Last edited:

Accept

NRL Player
Sawtell
Tom and Jake Trbojevic are off contract at the end of next year. Flick TPJ, Macca, and Boyd...even Bird if need be, and that’s our pack and backline leader an ex-factor sorted.

1. T Trbojevic
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Bird
5. Isaako/Kenner
6. Milfors
7. Deardon
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Glenn
12. Fifita
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Seggy
15. Offa
16. Gillett
17. Flegler
Yeah, two lifelong Sydney boys are going to move up to sleepy ol Brissy to play under Seibum. Do you really think Seggy and Glenn will be around in two years time? Even Turps and Kennar? This would be a great side if life was a Disney movie but unfortunately it isn't.

theshed

NRL Player
Yeah, two lifelong Sydney boys are going to move up to sleepy ol Brissy to play under Seibum. Do you really think Seggy and Glenn will be around in two years time? Even Turps and Kennar? This would be a great side if life was a Disney movie but unfortunately it isn't.
I didn’t say it was likely. But yeah I would think Turpin will still be here. Seggy is 50/50. I don’t really care I was more pointing out that in the NRL there are always options and surprises when it comes to signings.

Allo

NRL Captain

1. T Trbojevic
2. Oates
3. Staggs
4. Bird
5. Isaako/Kenner
6. Milfors
7. Deardon
8. Lodge
9. Turpin
10. Haas
11. Glenn
12. Fifita
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Seggy
15. Offa
16. Gillett
17. Flegler
They’re lifelong Manly boys. No chance they’ll leave. But I’d love to see Manly collapse and their fans’ heads explode at the notion of the Effort Face Brothers coming to the Broncos, of all teams.

theshed

NRL Player
They’re lifelong Manly boys. No chance they’ll leave. But I’d love to see Manly collapse and their fans’ heads explode at the notion of the Effort Face Brothers coming to the Broncos, of all teams.
Probably not but same could’ve been said if Pearce, Benji, Moose, Cronk, Reynolds, Klrmmer etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter

Upgrade to a Contributor Account to remove advertising