Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah same. I wonder if the Roberts rumour is true then. Think they will both take there till.

I sort of get the impression that Seibs is not big on babysitting and reforming bad boys like Wayne is.

It does make sense tho, move Bird (who we have a fair chunk of coin invested in) to his preferred side and use Staggs on the other.

Remember a few years back somebody left their club midway through the season and there was a clause put into the contract that they weren't allowed to play against their old club in the club game in a few weeks. Well we have the Warriors round 12, we should be putting something like that into the deal.

Remember a few years back somebody left their club midway through the season and there was a clause put into the contract that they weren't allowed to play against their old club in the club game in a few weeks. Well we have the Warriors round 12, we should be putting something like that into the deal.

Why? Just run TPJ at him all game.

Rumour from The Mole (yes, I know) that Ramien is unhappy at the Knights due to not being utilised enough and may seek an early release.

Could be a pretty handy right centre replacement for Jimothy the Jet, if he wants out. Ramien is 4 years younger and has oodles of potential, one of the hardest centres in the comp to tackle.

Rumour from The Mole (yes, I know) that Ramien is unhappy at the Knights due to not being utilised enough and may seek an early release.

Could be a pretty handy right centre replacement for Jimothy the Jet, if he wants out. Ramien is 4 years younger and has oodles of potential, one of the hardest centres in the comp to tackle.

Take Allen back for Jimmy and get Ramien from the Knights, sorted.

Take Allen back for Jimmy and get Ramien from the Knights, sorted.

Don’t need Ramien. We have staggs who is a very good prospect. He looks dangerous every time he gets the ball in hand and he runs hard. His defence is also very very hard.

Figured I'd throw it out there.

Very, very small whisper of Sezer to the Broncos on a short-term deal if Dearden doesn't find his feet immediately in first grade.

If they are gonna do that then I would just rather they hold off on Dearden and let Sezer play the rest of 2019. They need to give Dearden many chances to show he is capable.

Very, very small whisper of Sezer to the Broncos on a short-term deal if Dearden doesn't find his feet immediately in first grade.
Heard it too... you heard it here third. :derrrrp:

Verified by a Smokin Joe like.

I thought Sezer would be a good option but a lot of Canberra fans criticism of him is that he can’t organise a team to save himself. There record of losing close games and giving up good leads until he got dropped kind of confirms as much too.

Verified by a Smokin Joe like.

I thought Sezer would be a good option but a lot of Canberra fans criticism of him is that he can’t organise a team to save himself. There record of losing close games and giving up good leads until he got dropped kind of confirms as much too.

I had a massive rap on him early in his career, I thought he had potential to have a kicking game similar to Adam Reynolds. That obviously hasn't eventuated, to say the least.

I'm not completely out on him though, he strikes the ball cleaner than anyone when he's playing with confidence. He's also an exceptional goal kicker. Only reason he hasn't been kicking for the Raiders is because of Croker. But he's an 83-85% range goal kicker.

I'd be very interested to see what he could do with a good pack & well established and settled halves partner, which he hasn't had in his entire career.

Last edited:
I had a massive rap on him early in his career, I thought he had potential to have a kicking game similar to Adam Reynolds. That obviously hasn't eventuated, to say the least.

I'm not completely out on him though, he strikes the ball cleaner than anyone when he's playing with confidence. He's also an exceptional goal kicker. Only reason he hasn't been kicking for the Raiders is because of Croker. But he's an 83-85% range goal kicker.

I'd be very interested to see what he could do with a good pack & well established and settled halves partner, which he hasn't had in his entire career.

Yeah he’d definitely be worth a go but I just don’t think he’s the missing ingredient that I once thought he was. I would probably prefer to give Deardon an extended chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Harry Sack
  • Broncosgirl
  • Galah
  • winslow_wong
  • Mustafur
  • Skyblues87
  • Johnny92
  • Foordy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Horseheadsup
  • Dash
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.