Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
894c28b70e1e95928e38789f59fe2d44

A million bucks to anyone who can name every person in this photo! @Big Pete

I've got Leon Bott, Anthony Seibold, Neville Costigan, Sam Thaiday, Aaron Barba, John Te Reo & Kevin Walters, that's it.

Probably missing a couple of straight forward ones, a couple of them look familiar, just can't put names to faces.

I've got Leon Bott, Anthony Seibold, Neville Costigan, Sam Thaiday, Aaron Barba, John Te Reo & Kevin Walters, that's it.

Probably missing a couple of straight forward ones, a couple of them look familiar, just can't put names to faces.

Ben Walker ?

Gideon Mzembe
John Te Reo

Derrick Watkins.

Seibold’s hair is so early 00’s

There's probably more than a few players that don't respond to your questions Danny.

Wtf is with this week, all our players being linked to other clubs, is the RL news week really that slow?
So we have the following happening ;

Boyd - last season as he is busted/ lost heart.
Oates - only signed one year deal so he can join WB at Rabbitohs.
Roberts - leaving soon to replace G.I.
Bird - homesick heading back to Sydney.
Niko - taking Warriors $.
TPJ - see Oates.
Glenn - being released.
Joe O - unsigned next season.
Lodge - homesick heading to Rabbitohs with W.B.
Flegler - see Joe O.

Might just have to forfeit 2020 season & play Q Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.