Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think flegler could do lodges job. Offa has ran for 100+ meters in almost every game so far and had similar stats to lodge in our Last game. Carrigan is a metre man aswell, very much like lodge but without the aggression.
I don't know if flegler has the minutes in his legs, and Offa has had some form fluctuations but has generally been good. Lodge just has the ability to make his metres no matter whats thrown at him. Haas is something special, so I wouldn't expect any of our young forwards to emulate him.
It may be that we have to go to market for another frontrower, but considering our situation on the ladder, I suspect we might just make do with what we have, and hope Offa etc develop as players for thet next few years (basically give this up for long term plans). If we do, Dearden will be in for a rough ride.

I don't know if flegler has the minutes in his legs, and Offa has had some form fluctuations but has generally been good. Lodge just has the ability to make his metres no matter whats thrown at him. Haas is something special, so I wouldn't expect any of our young forwards to emulate him.
It may be that we have to go to market for another frontrower, but considering our situation on the ladder, I suspect we might just make do with what we have, and hope Offa etc develop as players for thet next few years (basically give this up for long term plans). If we do, Dearden will be in for a rough ride.

Lodge was immense against the Sharks, best player on ground imo.

Su'a at hooker...has he ever played there? He'd probably just going to make McCullough look good in comparison, just like Glenn did.

Lmfao, Moles Broncos source is Danny O'Dowell, that's a classic. No wonder he's never right.

If we needed any further confirmation it was crap, Seibs just confirmed on the Broncos site that Roberts will be starting at right centre tomorrow, hasn't asked for a release and doesn't have an option to bail in his contract a year early anyway.

Lmfao, Moles Broncos source is Danny O'Dowell, that's a classic. No wonder he's never right.

If we needed any further confirmation it was crap, Seibs just confirmed on the Broncos site that Roberts will be starting at right centre tomorrow, hasn't asked for a release and doesn't have an option to bail in his contract a year early anyway.

Yeah lol

Screenshot 20190501 174017 Samsung Internet

someone should ask him when Inglis will be playing for us, like he said a thousand times would be happening and that a deal had been done

Something in WBs body language and tone made me think Robert's is definitely heading South just as soon as they announce the Souths cap news. I have a feeling they've been talking about Robert's emotional and mental well being. I'm only guessing but I had a feeling WB has connected with him and more out of concern than business.

If sua is hooker then seibold really does have a soft spot for him.

There will be some DoD humble pie if Sua lines up at hooker!

What he doesnt say is was Sua at hooker for the first team, or the renegades, seeing as he is on the reserves list.

I don't get the logic behind having Turpin on that list. He's not in the top 30 and doesn't have multiple years left on a contract, and wouldn't be playing first grade anywhere else. Telling him he's not wanted wouldn't better serve his future, or the Broncos future. It would just be mean.

Something in WBs body language and tone made me think Robert's is definitely heading South just as soon as they announce the Souths cap news. I have a feeling they've been talking about Robert's emotional and mental well being. I'm only guessing but I had a feeling WB has connected with him and more out of concern than business.

Daniel said something about it being announced after the game , not sure if he meant knik or Robert's. If you're a believer that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Foordy
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Old Mate
  • Stix
  • Xzei
  • The Don
  • FACTHUNT
  • Santa
  • LittleDavey
  • Battler
  • Harry Sack
  • Bucking Beads
  • Wolfie
  • jd87
  • Lurker
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Aldo
  • Skyblues87
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.