Broncos Player Movement and Rumours 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
So that photo would had to have been taken in 2005 if Derrick Watkins is there. I forgot the Broncos re-signed Aaron Barba, I just remember him leaving around 2004 much to the displeasure of some diehard BHQ supporters. He was supposed to be the Broncos version of Matty Bowen.

Last edited:
So that photo would had to have been taken in 2005 if Derrick Watkins is there. I forgot the Broncos re-signed Aaron Barba, I just remember him leaving around 2004 much to the displeasure of some diehard BHQ supporters. He was supposed to be the Broncos version of Matty Bowen.

And easily could have been too

**** off Danny

This is just bullshit IMO. His partner is here, and so is her brother who he is really good friends with (SoS). He just signed a 2 year deal. Honestly some of these journos are a joke. He won't be going anywhere.

Sydney talk is that NRL will be approving the Greg Inlgis cap space, havn't got any firm info on Roberts yet.

Between losing lodge and losing Roberts, lodge is the one that really worries me. His consistent metres are the bedrock, our forwards can build on. I'm not sure how our back up options are going, but they would all need to lift their games to match him from what I've seen.

Between losing lodge and losing Roberts, lodge is the one that really worries me. His consistent metres are the bedrock, our forwards can build on. I'm not sure how our back up options are going, but they would all need to lift their games to match him from what I've seen.

I think flegler could do lodges job. Offa has ran for 100+ meters in almost every game so far and had similar stats to lodge in our Last game. Carrigan is a metre man aswell, very much like lodge but without the aggression.

If we lose lodge we need to chase a seasoned front rower
Use Roberts money if he leaves for a halfback if Dearden doesn’t work out

If we lose Lodge to the Rabbits, I would take George Burgess in a straight swap. Seibold had him playing well in 2018.

Last edited:
What's Jayden Nikorima up to these days? Last I heard he was with Redcliffe. I would replace Kodi with his brother straight away. Pretty much the same player. I remember most people actually considered Jayden to be better at one stage. He could be our x-factor hooker off the bench.

What's Jayden Nikorima up to these days? Last I heard he was with Redcliffe. I would replace Kodi with his brother straight away. Pretty much the same player. I remember most people actually considered Jayden to be better at one stage. He could be our x-factor hooker off the bench.

Has played 3 games for Reddy so far this season at Halfback/Fullback.

2 games at Halfback - 6 forced drop outs, 2 try assists, 1 line-break assist
1 game at Fullback - 186 running metres, 5 tackle busts

Has played 3 games for Reddy so far this season at Halfback/Fullback.

2 games at Halfback - 6 forced drop outs, 2 try assists, 1 line-break assist
1 game at Fullback - 186 running metres, 5 tackle busts

Based on that I would offer him a contract straight away. Put him on the bench and tell him to play like Cook.

Based on that I would offer him a contract straight away. Put him on the bench and tell him to play like Cook.

Don't think he was as quick as kodi but definitely had better skills, a leathal kick on him aswell.

I thought somebody in the know in here said he had “issues”.

This is just bullshit IMO. His partner is here, and so is her brother who he is really good friends with (SoS). He just signed a 2 year deal. Honestly some of these journos are a joke. He won't be going anywhere.

Don’t you dare talk sense

Screenshot 20190501 165231 Samsung Internet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Tim K
  • Aldo
  • Morkel
  • Foordy
  • Broncorob
  • Fatboy
  • Johnny92
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Skathen
  • bert_lifts
  • Justwin
  • Stix
  • Dash
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Broncosgirl
  • whykickamoocow
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.